Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague has been living it up in Los Angeles after landing in the US for work meetings.
The 20-year-old has been Instagramming her time stateside, indulging her fans with a glimpse of the high life.
After touching down in California following a luxurious business class flight, Molly-Mae checked into a plush penthouse suite at a downtown hotel.
Taking her followers on a tour of the place, she showed off the stunning views across LA from her full-length bedroom windows, before showing off the marble ensuite bathroom.
The influencer later shared her breakfast of french toast with bourbon maple syrup and fresh fruit compote with a side of bacon at The Highlight Room, captioning the instastory with ‘Breakfast with a view’.
She then enjoyed a jaunt down the famous Rodeo Drive, tagging her post ‘favourite place’.
Molly-Mae also gave fans a good look at her outfit for the day on her stories, showing off her minuscule white shorts, long white shirt and her Fendi sling bag worn across her body.
The star left her long blonde hair in loose waves and completed the look with a pair of round sunglasses.
She later shared a photo of herself from the TAO pan-asian restaurant in downtown LA, captioning the post with some lemon emojis.
She is seen dressed in a clinging satin yellow mini dress with her hair scrape back into a ponytail.
The young reality star wore no jewellery except a pair of large gold hoops and carried her favourite Fendi bag to finish the look.
Boyfriend Tommy Fury gushed over his pretty girlfriend, commenting on the sizzling photo: “How can you be so perfect” adding a love heart emoji.
However, there was no reply or acknowledgement from Molly-Mae, sparking further rumours that the pair could be on the brink of splitting.
The Love Islanders missed out on the top £50,000 and since then, Molly-Mae has been plagued with accusations that she didn’t really love Tommy.
Showbiz editor’s picks
While he appears to be pining for her while she is away, the influencer has not responded to a single comment he has left on her most since her arrival in LA.
Despite the rumours, the pair recently spent a romantic break in Manchester and visited Blackpool Pleasure Beach in the rain.
They also went to a fan meet and greet in Kent’s Bluewater shopping centre and were spotted frantically snogging before going their separate ways.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- Inside Molly-Mae and Maura Higgins’ luxury Greece holiday with private pool, freestanding bath and sea views
- Love Island’s Molly-Mae and Maura Higgins show off their curves in bikinis as they relax on the beach in Crete
- Love Island's Molly Mae-Hague and Tommy Fury spark engagement rumours as they are spotted ring shopping together in Cheshire
- 'This means the world to me!' Love Island's Molly-Mae Hague gives an impassioned speech as she swipes TWO gongs at PrettyLittleThing virtual Influencer Awards
- Stop off at beautiful villages during a narrowboat trip along Midland canals
- Jake Paul seen for first time since FBI seized guns during LA home raid as YouTuber says he’s ‘training for next fight’
- Liam Gallagher 'hires a private jet to fly 24 friends including children Lennon, Gene and Molly to France for a fun getaway after lockdown'
- Who are the influencers on Inside Missguided: Made In Manchester – from Jordan Lipsombe to Gemma Collins
- Frightening footage from inside mansion owned by ex-Australian soap star shows the moment a wild party turned into a war zone - with a gun fight leaving a female reveller dead and two others wounded
- 17 lessons from a family road trip in the time of Covid
- 10 Surprising Features Inside the Property Brothers' Own Homes
- 11 science-backed ways to boost your credibility when you work remotely
- Dominic Cummings will take the extraordinary step of making a public statement - in breach of guidelines for unelected aides - over his lockdown trip to Durham from the Downing Street Rose Garden today
- Inside Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch's luxury holiday with yacht trips and loved-up selfies
- Inside the life of Pablo Escobar’s first-born son who was brought up by an MI6 spy working to infiltrate the cartels
- Boris Becker's ex Lilly showcases her curves in a tiny white bikini during Italian boat trip... days after explosive outburst at his new girlfriend Lilian de Carvalho Monteiro over son Amadeus, 10
- Inside the Kunduz hospital attack: ‘It was a scene of nightmarish horror'
- Inside the garden of Britain’s biggest family where parents-of-22 Sue and Noel Radford have a cinema, hot tub and bar
- Elon Musk has a ‘strained relationship with Grimes’ mom’ after Twitter clash over politics, says family insider
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'have BANNED talking politics as they try to hash out their issues in final bid to save their marriage' on make or break trip
Inside Molly Mae's luxury LA work trip have 816 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.