Curtain-raisers: Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richards ?As of Saturday, Aug. 10, Hello, Love, Goodbye, the landmark team-up of Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richards has grossed P444,318,951.19. That’s only the local theater earnings, excluding those from block screenings. The movie is drawing big crowds abroad. In the long run, HLG is predicted to equal, if not surpass, the P900M-plus gross of The Hows Of Us starring Kathryn and boyfriend Daniel Padilla and…to dislodge it as the all-time local box-office hit? ? Anytime now, an inactive actor-politician will be a father again, this time to the baby of a non-showbiz girl who happens to be a staff member of the actor-politician’s off-and-on actress-girlfriend. The man is generous and a good provider. According to Funfare’s DPA, he has given the girl a house. The man is legally free and so is the girl. ? Could it be true that a controversial director is offering the peace pipe to an actor with whom he engaged in an ugly word war? Well and good, after all they did something beautiful together, something that will be remembered for a long, long time, didn’t they? * * * Did you know that long before the word “ghosting”… Read full this story
- At the Berlin Biennale, the Art of Saying ‘No’
- He Couldn’t Refuse a Deathbed Plea. Now He’s Got 10,000 Pieces of Art.
- Robyne Robinson leaves arts director position at MSP Airport to launch consulting firm
- Weisman Art Museum director Lyndel King steps down after 40 years
- “Who is art?” asks the Women’s Mobile Museum
- The art of philanthropy, or how to raise a few hundred million dollars
- The Best Summer Day Trips for Art Outside of New York City
- Glenn Brown exhibit opens at the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Dwight Yoakam, Derek Hough, Ghost headed for the Palace
- Ghost Ship defendant’s lawyer says plea deal may happen Friday
Kakai has mastered the art of ‘ghosting’ have 321 words, post on www.philstar.com at August 12, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.