No special treatment required for Kang Daniel.
The K-pop star will reportedly eschew the VIP passage upon his arrival at Singapore’s Changi Airport — which guarantees passengers’ privacy when disembarking — for the regular route, in order to meet and greet his fans.
According to Lianhe Zaobao, Kang Daniel is scheduled to arrive at Changi Airport’s T4 tomorrow (Aug 14) at 11.50pm, but told organisers of his fan meet here that he will not require any special arrangement.
So fans will be able to catch a glimpse of him as he exits the departure terminal just like any other traveller.
Kang Daniel’s fan meet on Aug 16 at the Indoor Stadium will be the first stop in his Color On Me tour, which includes other Asian cities such as Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Taipei.
Ticker-holders can expect a high-quality production akin to a concert, with the 22-year-old singer’s performances accompanied by up to eight professional dancers, and specially-designed fan gifts tailored to each city on the tour.
Members of the audience will also stand a chance to win and attend his send-off party, for the opportunity to see him up close and personal.
With this much love from Kang Daniel himself, it is no wonder that fans have repaid him with equal amounts of support and adoration.
Despite the recent revelation of his relationship with girl group Twice’s member Jihyo, fans still garnered Kang Daniel his first win as a solo artist on South Korean music programme Music Bank last week.
Tickets to Kang Daniel’s Color on Me tour on Aug 16, 8pm are available from Sports Hub Tix.
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO KANG DANIEL’S FAN MEET IN SINGAPORE
Want to win a chance to get up close and personal with South Korean pop star Kang Daniel in Singapore?
AsiaOne has five pairs of tickets worth $188 each to give away!
Simply enter the contest above and you could be one of the lucky winners.
- Take a tour of Singapore's magical Changi Airport [PHOTOS]
- Singapore's Changi Airport transforms into Harry Potter's world
- Carlos Ghosn's life under arrest: No VIP treatment for Nissan chairman
- Houthis Reject Proposal on Sanaa Airport in Peace Talks
- Serra boys one of 11 local high school basketball teams to get VIP treatment at Stephen Curry block party
- At Atlanta's airport, fans headed to New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys game find common ground
- Singapore Changi: Behind the scenes at the world's No. 1 airport
- Airport security: Hate lines? Pay to make them go away
- Stormy Daniels Cancels On Strip Club Owner Who Allegedly Used Homophobic Slur
- Zeta's Daniel Saud Faces Deportation, Putting Miami Latin Rock Band in Jeopardy