It has been 31/2 months since Jewel Changi Airport opened to much fanfare. Since then, the entertainment and retail complex has seen a daily average footfall of about 300,000 visitors, said a Jewel spokesman. The spokesman declined to reveal exact figures for the opening weekend, but added that the airport complex expects the annual footfall to range from 40 million to 50 million, of which two-thirds will comprise local residents. In the meantime, keeping the buzz alive is a second wave of retail additions to the 10-storey complex, which opened on April 17. From May to last month, more than 10 new shops have opened at the 90,000 sq m of mall space dedicated to retail. ANELLO, B1-275 Japanese fashion brand Anello has opened its first brick-and-mortar store outside Japan. Previously, its products were sold here only in department stores such as Takashimaya and Tangs via official distributors. The 625 sq ft store carries an extensive selection of bags, including Anello’s iconic Kuchigane bags, characterised by a hidden wire under the top zipper that gives the bag its handy wide opening while maintaining its shape. You can also pick up Jewel-exclusive collections, such as the Osaka Limited Edition range, named… Read full this story
- North Korea's Kim expected to land at Singapore's Changi airport on Sunday
- U.N. Condemns New Airstrike on Tripoli Airport
- New Shopping Center Stores Must Allow All Customers to Enter Through Front Doors, Fed'l Judge Rules
- New shops which would have cost town centre 75 car parking spaces is rejected
- Delight for pub landlord as new shop units at Peterborough’s Werrington Centre rejected
- YP Letters: Will new shopping centre The Springs become a white elephant?
- Delta worker at New York's JFK Airport stole bag carrying $250K
- Europe has the ‘best airports in the world’ — and the worst
- Low-cost airline Ryanair launches 13 new European routes with $300m investment to create 750 jobs at London Southend Airport
- Police Surround JetBlue Plane at JFK Airport, Alarming Passengers
New shops at Jewel Changi Airport have 325 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.