‘Pervert’ caught in MRT-3
(The Philippine Star) – August 20, 2019 – 12:00am
MANILA, Philippines — A man was arrested for baring his genitals and rubbing against a student in a train of the Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3), police said yesterday.
Reinhard Brian Oliver, 30, a messenger at a manpower agency, and the 19-year-old female student were in the train at the MRT-3’s Buendia station at around 7:40 p.m. last Saturday when she suddenly felt bare flesh rubbing against her, according to Maj. Gideon Ines, city police investigation unit chief.
The student typed a message asking for help on her cell phone, Ines said.
She and other passengers blocked Oliver when he got off at Ortigas station and sought help from the MRT-3’s security officers.
He would be charged with unjust vexation in relation to Republic Act 11313 or the recently passed Safe Spaces Act.
- Four out of five paedophiles caught with chilld porn escaped jail last year, Ministry of Justice figures reveal
- From a pervert teacher who dressed as a superhero to a monster who raped his girlfriend's two-year-old daughter: The evil faces that lay bare Australia's paedophile crisis as sex offences soar
- 'I've never had so many deviant thoughts': Prison's sex offender treatment programme RAISED risk of re-offending because perverts 'turned each other on by describing graphic crimes'
- Paedophile brothers caught sending obscene pictures to 'girl, 14' from mum's house
- Disgraced Criminal MP Compares Her Trial to Persecution of Jesus Christ
- Sick excuse: Twisted paedophile, 75 claims he was SEDUCED by a girl, 6, who 'wanted it' - molesting her while playing with dolls and during a meal with her parents
- Don’t forget to flush: 12 things you should not do in Singapore
- Teams help keep subways safe for women
- Paedophile, 52, who was jailed for child abuse but released on parole after just 12 months went on to repeatedly rape four young boys over a period of 13 YEARS
- Baby P's mum 'hopes to be free by Christmas' to start a new life with her lover