SINGAPORE – Singapore electronic payment network Nets has appointed DBS’s Singapore country head Shee Tse Koon to its board of directors, effective Aug 13.
He replaces Tan Su Shan as representative to the board. Ms Tan, who is group head of institutional banking at DBS, was both a board member and former Net’s chairman, Nets said on Tuesday (Aug 20).
As DBS Singapore country head, Mr Shee is responsible for the bank’s Singapore franchise. He has 25 years of experience in the banking industry and has held senior positions in Asia, the Middle East and Europe. Prior to his current role, he was head of group strategy and planning in DBS.
Mr Shee said: “Over the past few years, Nets has made significant strides in advancing Singapore’s Smart Nation vision and I look forward to contributing towards this journey.”
Nets CEO Jeffrey Goh added: “We welcome Mr Shee to our board. His wealth of experience in the SME (small and medium enterprises) and international banking will be invaluable to Nets, as we continue to strengthen our electronic payments in the SME market and ties with international partners.”
- Watch a stunned Ryan McDonagh skate head-first into the boards
- Former Duke Football Head Coach Joins 2017 Hall of Fame Class
- Sidney Crosby has another injury scare with head-first dive into boards, stays in game
- Paul Carr Joins Colliers International Tampa Bay
- Ice rinks across the country fight enemy No. 1: Energy bills
- Football recruiting: The second edition of the 2018 Big Board
- Football recruiting: The final edition of the 2018 Big Board
- Ramit Tandon wins Singapore Open squash title
- No Fly Zone: Finding The Oakland Raiders A New DB Coach
- Who Wins the Chemistry Battle Among Knicks, Nets?