Thai spikers stun China to reach Asian final
Women’s volleyball side defeat 13-time champs to set up meeting with Japan on Sunday
SEOUL: Thailand stunned 13-time winners China on Saturday to advance to the finals of the 2019 Asian Women’s Volleyball Championship in Seoul.
The Thai women will be seeking their third title — they won previously in 2009 and 2013 — when they face Japan in the final on Sunday afternoon. Japan defeated South Korea 3-1 (22-25, 25-23, 26-24, 28-26) in their semi-final earlier on Saturday.
Saturday’s semi-final against China was a tightly contested four-set affair, won 3-1 (23-25, 25–22, 34-32, 25-23) by Thailand.
Thailand lost to Japan 3-2 in the final two years ago when the tournament was held in the Philippines.
- The Thai Labour Museum - A History of Strife, Sweat and Toil
- Travel to Romantic Asian Locations
- The Mouth Watering Thai Cuisine
- Thai Girls Online Looking For Friendship
- A Dash of Asian Culture
- The Thai Hospitality
- Asian Residential Property Buyers Beware!
- What Is So Special About Thai Girls?
- Dyestuff Industry In India And China
- The Special Characteristics Of Thai Women