SHAH ALAM: The PKR Political Bureau will hold a meeting on Wednesday to discuss issues related to Muslim preacher Dr Zakir Naik, Jawi script and United Chinese School Committees Association (Dong Zong).
PKR president Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim (pix) said the discussion would be held to decide the party’s stand on the controversial issues.
“I have my own views, but I feel I need to hear the views of other leaders as I have just returned from performing Haj.
“… and I think the leaders have their own arguments because they are following the issues more closely,“ he told reporters after closing the Malaysian Professional Motivator Convention here today. — Bernama
- Vietnam shows active contributions to global issues through ASEM meeting
- Fortnite devs address server issues, discuss new modes
- India blames US Congressional panel for cancelled meeting with Jaishankar
- Days Ahead of Wang Yi's Visit to India, China Test Waters on Kashmir Issue in UNSC
- Pre-budget meeting with Nirmala Sitharaman: Experts suggest steps to tackle roadblocks in sanitation, hygiene programmes
- Kanye Is Headed to the White House to Meet With President Trump and Jared Kushner
- Trump meeting was 'a stunt,' says bereaved parents' spokesman
- PM Imran to discuss Musharraf verdict with senior PTI leaders
- Bangladesh Cancels Joint River Commission Meeting with India
- Two-day India, Bangladesh JRC meeting called off