BIARRITZ, France: U.S. President Donald Trump and Britain’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson discussed Huawei and 5G technology at a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of a G7 summit in France on Sunday, the White House said.
“The President and Prime Minster also addressed global security issues of mutual concern, especially Iran’s threat to freedom of navigation in the Gulf, tensions in Hong Kong, 5G and Huawei, and instability in Libya and the Sahel region,” the White House said in a statement.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Richard Lough and Toby Chopra)
- Trump Rips Johnson, Chicago in Speech at Police Conference
- Here are some key issues Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump didn't discuss in the first debate
- China mum on Trump-Xi meeting as Huawei says sales slowing
- Trump, NYT publisher discuss anti-media rhetoric
- Trump Hid Putin Discussions Even From Close Aides
- President Trump calls city of Chicago "embarrassing to us as a nation"
- Morning after: Boris Johnson recovers from Lebedev’s exotic Italian party
- Supt. Johnson to President Trump: 'Facts Matter'
- Thanks to Trump, We’re Now in a Big Fight with Canada
- Trump Adviser Larry Kudlow Loses His Mind During Bizarre Canada-Bashing Rant