6 examinees pass the Chemical Engineer Licensure examsThe Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 6 out of 10 passed the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemical Engineering in: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in Doha, Qatar last August 2019. The members of the Board of Chemical Engineering who gave the licensure examination are Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong, Chairman; Engr. Jeffrey G. Mijares and Engr. Cyd P. Aguilera, Members. Seq. No. Name1 ABANIA, FRANCE AMOR OLAÑO NOTHING FOLLOWS———————-
- Top 8 entrance exams beyond the IIT-JEE
- CBSE 10th, 12th exam 2020: Pass marks, list of subjects with practical components released
- CBSE Board Exam 2020 Pass Marks for Class 10th & Class 12th students
- KCSE candidates, teachers ill after 'chemical exposure'
- UP Board Exams 2020: Total 433 schools debarred from becoming centres
- Kuppet threatens to sue Knec over toxic exam chemicals
- CEE announces KEAM 2020 exam dates, KEAM entrance exam on April 20 & 21
- Former Mohun Bagan football club secretary Anjan Mitra passes away
- Odisha +2 instant exam result 2019 declared on this website
- GCSE pass rate falls for the first time in a decade
6 examinees pass the Chemical Engineer Licensure exams have 183 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.