Why, at certain times, President Donald Trump’s skin appears orange? Time and again netizens have asked this question. Recently, during a speech in Baltimore on Thursday night, the President tried to put to rest the “mystery” by revealing the reason. However, instead of satisfying people’s curiosity the answer ended up sparking a fresh round of debate. He appears orange-hued because of the energy-efficient lightbulbs, he said.“’The lightbulb.’ People said: ‘what’s with the lightbulb?’ I said: ‘Here’s the story. And I looked at it. The bulb that we’re being forced to use! No 1, to me, most importantly, the light’s no good. I always look orange. And so do you! The light is the worst,’” Trump said, reports The Guardian.“What are we doing? It’s considered hazardous waste, but it’s many times more expensive and frankly the light is not as good. So we’re going to sell them, but we’re also going to sell incandescent bulbs. People are very happy about it. It’s amazing,” he further added, reports The Guardian.Trump’s remark quickly went viral and many called it bizarre. Not just that, there were some who claimed that he is ignorant and called out the President. Further, a… Read full this story
- Donald Trump: ‘May God Be with the Victims’ of Texas School Shooting
- Donald Trump Marks First Anniversary of Russia ‘Witch Hunt’
- Donald Trump Writes off WHCD Dinner as a ‘Big Boring Bust’ — ‘Greg Gutfeld Should Host Next Year!’
- LaVar Ball reacts to report about Donald Trump’s minor role in son’s release
- Internet reacts to Jose Altuve’s awkward moments with Donald Trump at WH visit
- 'Bad move!' Donald Trump's re-election campaign says it planned multimillion-dollar ad buy on Twitter before platform banned all political advertising
- Donald Trump denies using a SHARPIE to alter official map to show Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama after he previously falsely claimed that the state was at risk (but look what was on his desk at the time)
- Donald Trump talked with Belichick about Brady’s status
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump wants to 'whiten America'
- President Donald Trump Tweets Support for US' 2026 World Cup Bid
Donald Trump blames energy-saving bulbs for his orange hue. Twitter reacts have 372 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.