Grade 6 NAT scores at ‘low mastery’ levelTHE performance of Grade 6 students in the National Achievement Test (NAT) has been steadily declining in the last three years, placing them at the “low mastery” descriptive level of the Department of Education (DepEd). The 2018 NAT results showed that for the third straight year, the national average mean percentage score (MPS) in the Grade 6 NAT continued its downward trajectory at 37.44, the weakest performance in the history of the standardized examination of the DepEd. These results were contained in Regional Memorandum 157, series 2019, of the Department of Education Cordillera Administrative Region (DepEd CAR) Office, which also showed that the score in 2017 was 39.95, marking the first time the performance in the test breached the 40 MPS mark.Meanwhile, the Grade 10 MPS of 44.59 improved by 0.51 over the score in the 2017 of 44.08. The figures mean that the Grade 6 takers in the 2018 NAT got less than four correct answers out of every 10 items, while the Grade 10 takers averaged over four correct answers out of 10 items. Both scores, however, fall under the “low mastery” level in the NAT.The descriptive equivalent of NAT scores… Read full this story
- Low Testosterone Level - What You Must Know About Dealing With Low Testosterone Levels in Men
- Low Testosterone Level - How to Beat the Odds Out of Low Testosterone Levels the Natural Way!
- How Late Papers Fit Into a Grading Policy
- How Your Credit Score is Really Calculated
- Symptoms of Low Testosterone - Facts About Low Testosterone Symptoms That You Should Know About
- 6 Common Reasons Why You Have a Low Credit Score
- Average FICO Score - What is the Average FICO Credit Score Needed For Low Interest Mortgage Loan?
- How Can I Repair My Credit Score?
- What Affects Your Credit Score?
- What Are the Credit Repair Credit Score Basics
Grade 6 NAT scores at ‘low mastery’ level have 303 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.