PETALING JAYA: Icon Offshore Bhd has secured a RM25.6 million contract from Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.
The group told Bursa Malaysia that the contract is for the provision of one unit of anchor handling tug & supply vessel for the petroluem arrangement contractors.
Icon Offshore was effective on August 16, 2019 and it will continue for a period of 730 days from the commencement date of August 17, 2019.
It expects the contract to contribute positively to its earnings and net assets for the financial year ending December 31, 2019 and beyond.
At the midday break, its shares gained 11.1% to 5 sen on 642,800 shares done.
- Song You Need to Know: Alice’s Bag, ‘No Gifts for Nazis’
- Panama Papers: Vladimir Putin associates, Jackie Chan identified in unprecedented leak of offshore financial records
- What is it with the Nigerian Government and Reneging on Contracts?
- Sir Elton John pictured tossing a Gucci bag out of his private jet in a huff
- Now THAT'S a thrifty look! IKEA obsessed festival attendee, 22, fashions party outfit from a $2 store bag - and fast becomes the star of the day
- Best gym bags for women 2019: From holdalls to cross body bags
- Olivia Palermo wears ZARA beaded bag that is £29.99 in the Boxing Day sale
- What a getaway! Tortoise who sneaked into a garden waste bag is saved when council workers rummage through 1,000 rubbish bags to find him with thermal imaging camera
- Women are raving about £400 non-invasive skin-lifting and tightening treatment that erases bags and wrinkles under the eyes in ONE session
- The Sholay Girl Trailer: Bidita Bag Rocks As She Plays India’s First Stuntwoman Reshma Pathan!