Flashing an impish grin, Petrina Loh declares: “I think I’m smack down the middle.”She is talking about brain dominance and reckons she is ambidextral, someone who is equally adept at methodical, logical left-brain processing and creative, artistic right-brain thinking. Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article. Learn more about ST PREMIUM. Enjoy unlimited access to ST’s best work Exclusive stories and features on multiple devicesIn-depth analyses and opinion piecesePaper and award-winning multimedia content Subscribe Now
- Rocketing rural crime changing life of Warwickshire farmers
- 'Fear of crime is changing life in the countryside'
- A Changed Life Through Parasport
- Five ways investing wisely will improve your quality of life
- Take the shorter route on the road to financing your next car
- How to reinvent yourself when life becomes a circus
- Asda workers’ to protest over contract changes
- Mum gave birth to first twin not breathing
- Runaway rents at record high as tenants pay more than mortgage
- EU countries urged to see ‘opportunity in climate change’
It Changed My Life: She gave up high finance to be a chef have 173 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.