JOHOR BAHRU: Malaysian police have launched a manhunt for a person who allegedly attempted to blast open an automated teller machine (ATM) on Sunday (Sep 22).The incident took place in the morning at a bank along Jalan Dedap 21 in Johor Jaya.Seri Alam District Police Chief Ismail Dollah said the authorities were alerted to the explosion at about 7.20am.“On arrival at the scene, police found the cash dispenser of one of the two ATM machines damaged and a nearby glass barrier shattered.“However, the robber failed to retrieve cash from the ATM and fled the scene,” he said.Ismail added that closed-circuit television footage showed that one person was involved, but police have yet to ascertain the suspect’s gender or the type of explosives used.
- Police searching for Brit couple feared murdered by ISIS find man's body
- Anchorage police search for shotgun-wielding thieves after 2 gas stations robbed hours apart
- Ogden Police searching for diabetic man last seen April 13
- 4 killed at Tennessee Waffle House as police search for seminude suspect
- Police search for man in connection with school threat
- Police searching for thief who broke into Richmond juice bar
- Police Searching For Man Who Stabbed And Killed 19-Year-Old Man
- Police search factory after food supplement complaints
- Police seek 'person of interest' in assault on Fort Worth girl in critical condition
- Father thwarts kidnapping attempt, Reno police searching for suspect
Johor police search for person who attempted to blast open ATM have 234 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.