JOHOR BARU: Police are looking for three men whose presence are required during the hearing of a drug-related case at the Kluang magistrate’s court.
Kluang Narcotics Criminal Investigation head ASP Azizan Aziz named them as Wan Muhammad Kumar Abdullah, 41, whose last known address is No 23 Solok Sungai Keramat 7C, Taman Klang Utama, Selangor; T. Moovinthiran, 28, of E-14-12 Jalan Miri Off, Taman Beringin, Program Perumahan Rakyat Taman Wahyu 1, Jinjang Utara Kepong, Kuala Lumpur, and N. Puvendran, 31, of No 55 Jalan Sri Raya Taman Muzaffar Shah, Ayer Keroh, Malacca.
He said the three men were former inmates at the Simpang Renggam Rehabilitation Centre and were required to attend hearing of the court case which had been fixed for Sept 13, 17 and 20.
“They are key witnesses in the discovery of a certain amount of heroin on a 29-year-old suspect who was their roommate at the centre about two years ago,” he said in a statement here today.
He urged those with information or whereabouts of the three men to contact the Kluang police station at 507-7784222. — Bernama
- They’ve Been Filming the Police for Almost Two Decades. Meet America’s Copwatchers.
- Who Are Trump’s Top Supreme Court Contenders?
- The Case of the 'Perfect' Undocumented Immigrant
- Black Lives Matter Lone Survivor Leon Ford Jr. Loses Police Brutality Case, Still Pursues Justice
- Here's what it looks like when 'law and order' laws pit red states against liberal cities
- Police Video Shows 5 Black Mich. Kids Held at Gunpoint in Case of Mistaken Identity
- Whites Overrepresented on Juries of Recent Police Shooting Cases
- The shocking truth behind the police shooting of Navajo mom Loreal Tsingine
- The Royal Court at 60: look back in wonder
- Police say Florida bank attack that killed 5 was random act