PETALING JAYA: Metronic Global Bhd’s wholly owned subsidiary Metronic Engineering Sdn Bhd (MESB) has been appointed the contractor for a RM7.48 million system works job of a mixed development project in Kuala Lumpur.
MESB received a letter of appointment from China Construction Yangtze River (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd for the supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of extra low voltage system works for the proposed mixed development project.
The mixed development will include a block of 616 apartment units, two blocks of office tower, executive club, car park podium and retail space.
The project will commence immediately and be completed by Feb 4, 2020. It is expected to contribute positively towards the company’s earnings and net tangible assets for the period of the contract.
Metronic intends to fund the project via internally generated funds and/or existing working capital line.
- Real Madrid blast Manchester United for De Gea deal collapse
- Borussia Dortmund reveal midfielder Gundogan will not sign new deal
- Arsenal turn attention to Carvalho as Khedira deal stalls
- Rangers, Perez agree to $12.5M, 4-year deal
- AP Source: Jared Allen gets $15.5M from Bears
- Report: Jared Allen gets $15.5M from Bears
- Indians, Kipnis agree to $52.5M, 6-year contract
- RHP A.J. Burnett back with Pirates for $8.5M, one-year deal
- Ex-Cardinal Motte agrees to one-year, $4.5M deal with Cubs
- Chelsea eye record deal for Barcelona striker Lionel Messi