Saab Magalona gives birth to new baby Jan Milo Severo (Philstar.com) – September 17, 2019 – 2:00pm MANILA, Philippines — Singer and host Saab Magalona announced on Tuesday that she gave birth to her second son with husband Jim Bacarro. In her Instagram account, the daughter of the late master rapper Francis Magalona posted a photo of her, Jim and their newborn son Vito Tomas. “We finally met another best friend yesterday! Say hello to our 9.2-pounder Vito Tomas Magalona Bacarro,” she captioned the photo. Vito Tomas is the couple’s second son. They have a one-year-old son, Pancho, who had a twin sister, Luna, that unfortunately died last year. Saab and Jim got married in 2015.
- Mum gives birth to baby boy in hospital toilets before abandoning him and going missing for 10 HOURS sparking desperate hunt
- Young mum delivers healthy twins one MONTH after giving birth to baby boy
- Palace: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- Same-sex partner of Serbia's PM Ana Brnabic gives birth to baby boy
- Nurse Pauline Cafferkey who beat Ebola twice gives birth to 'amazing' healthy twin boys at 43
- Kate Middleton to Give Birth in Luxury $9k-a-night Hospital That Offers Champagne and Gourmet Menu
- Thousands of Canadian mothers were forced to give up their babies. Some were told to 'get a puppy' instead.
- New Zealand Leader Makes First Appearance After Giving Birth
- Meghan Markle could give birth at HOME as it’s revealed she’s ‘reading up’ on hypnobirthing
- Tammy Duckworth Becomes 1st US Senator to Give Birth While in Office
Saab Magalona gives birth to new baby have 258 words, post on www.philstar.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.