Hanoi Times – Gloria Jean’s Coffees began as a small coffee and gift shop in Chicago in 1979 and soon won over the hearts and minds of the locals thanks to its dedication to serving premium coffee. In time Gloria Jean’s embarked on a global journey opening up coffee shops in 25 countries, including the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore and most recently Vietnam -it now boasts a system of more than 1,000 shops around the world. Gloria Jean’s Coffees officially opened up in Vietnam early 2007 on the ground floor of the capital’s largest shopping complex, VincomCityTowers, ready to conquer this coffee loving community and young connoisseurs with its unique quality brew. Operating under an “order at the counter” service model, which is new for Vietnamese, though a common trend around the world, Gloria Jean’s is a coffee shop that meets the demands of a modern, urbane society that is on the go. If you’re rushing to work, you can drop in and pick up a cup of coffee in a to-go cup and head for the office. Of if you’re looking to kick back and chill out with friends or colleagues, Gloria Jean’s offers a hip, comfortable…
- eBay’s new Under $10 page offers everything on the cheap
- Buy your own ghost town -- on Craigslist
- Tricorder-like tech could detect bombs, tumors
- Leaked Motorola Droid Turbo tips specs and software features
- Japan's Iosys clones the iPhone 5C, slaps on Android
- Spotted on the streets of China: Could this be iPhone 5SE?
- Surface: Microsoft's 'yada yada' problem
- Before and after: IT snapshot
- GTA 5 soundtrack leaks, PS4 and Xbox One clash again, Vita strikes back
- Filter possible for NBN Co: ContentKeeper
The Real McCoy have 294 words, post on at April 11, 2008. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.