Seoul (CNN) — Welcome to the House of BTS. In the heart of the ritzy Gangnam neighborhood in Seoul, the seven-member K-Pop boy band BTS has opened a pop-up store in Seoul. The store, which opened on October 18, will be open for 80 days — until January 5, 2020. The store showcases about 200 types of merchandise, which are displayed in the main showroom in the basement. To keep fans coming back, new merchandise based around BTS’s hit songs like “DNA,” “Mic Drop,” “Fake Love,” “Idol” and “Boy With Luv” will be introduced every week. New cartoon versions of the BTS members were introduced on the same day as the opening of the pop-up store. The characters can be found on swag like notebooks, plush toys, luggage tags and memo pads. On the opening day, a huge line of fans waited outside the store. Some even came the night before, according to Beatriz Costa, 24, who came to the store around 5:30 a.m. on the first day. She told CNN that she saw about two dozen people already in line, some with mats and blankets. “I really wanted to take a first look at it, also I was really… Read full this story
- FOURTEEN times: Over three stormy years, Amber Heard claims that this is the tally of attacks Johnny Depp launched on her – including ‘throwing glasses at her’ and ‘pushing her against a wall’
- Jennifer Aniston has been 'focusing on writing film scripts' during her time in quarantine: 'She's been very creative'
- Damani's DMart may take more time to recover than you thought
- Best streaming and pay-TV services 2020: Sky, Virgin, Netflix and Amazon Prime compared and ranked
- Tesco scraps one-way systems and increases customer limits as it lifts restrictions
- Elvis’ grandson Benjamin Keough dead at 27 – Lisa Marie Presley ‘completely heartbroken’ after son’s ‘death by suicide’
- Asia Today: India to survey 29 million New Delhi residents
- Amazon.com sends TikTok ban email to employees, later calls it error
- I’ve had £1.5k of Botox, filler & waxing by sneaking a beautician in during lockdown – I’d rather be ill than look rough
- Coronavirus impact | Your kitchen can be as well stocked as restaurants now
BTS opens pop-up store in Seoul for the first time have 362 words, post on rss.cnn.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.