It’s interesting how everyone tends to have some kind of personal “uniform” – a certain few silhouettes that one tends to stick to, either out of habit, for comfort or simply because of a personal preference for a specific style of clothing. If you observe what your co-workers wear to work over the course of a week or so, you’ll find this statement to be very true.There’s nothing wrong with doing that, of course – after all, you know what works best for you. But while some manage to accomplish this without ever looking like they repeated a single outfit, others seem to be wearing the exact same clothes to work day after day.What is the secret that the stylish folks are privy to? Besides learning to switch up their daily ensemble with an occasional surprise or two, it’s really about playing it smart when shopping for clothes and creatively pairing the garments they already own.Here are some wise tips you can follow to put an end to your repetitive dress code, as well as additional advice from Debby Kwong, a personal stylist and home organising expert who offers her professional services in these aspects through her company, Sortorial. BUILD… Read full this story
- Candidates work hard to avoid 'wimp' label once placed on George H.W. Bush
- VIDEO: Accused murderer Derek Medina turns self in wearing shirt from his gang role in ‘Burn Notice’
- Official: Wife of Rahami left US days before attacks
- 'He terrorized me': An Indy native's torment drives her to fight for rape victims
- Voice of the People for June 17, 2011
- 3 minutes on the global stage: Tohono O'odham member fights border wall at U.N.
- As Jarrett Maupin sought justice for a Phoenix family, he also asked them for cash
- She had to sit in the back of the movie theater in Phoenix in 1943. Then she watched the city change
- Mesa still swamped after record rain
- Former Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward stars in key scene in 'The Dark Knight Rises'
How to repeat your clothes at work without anyone noticing have 345 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.