EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State wide receiver Weston Bridges is entering the transfer portal. The school confirmed the move Monday. Bridges played in six games last season as a redshirt freshman. He made the transition from running back to wide receiver this year, but he has not played in a game in 2019. The Spartans are off this weekend after losing 38-0 to Wisconsin on Saturday. Michigan State returns to the field Oct. 26 against Penn State.
- Alabama QB Taulia Tagovailoa, younger brother of Tua Tagovailoa, enters transfer portal
- Clemson center Trey Jemison to enter transfer portal
- Georgetown leading scorer Mac McClung withdraws from NBA Draft pool, enters transfer portal
- Georgetown star Mac McClung to enter transfer portal
- Purdue wing Nojel Eastern enters transfer portal
- Woman accusing Michigan State basketball player of rape asks the attorney general to re-open case after local prosecutor told her she was 'too intoxicated to prove' anything
- Michigan state House and Senate sue Gretchen Whitmer over state of emergency extension
- Judge Tosses Charges Against Ex-Michigan State President in Larry Nassar Case
- 15-Seed Middle Tennessee Shocks Michigan State in One of the Biggest NCAA Tournament Upsets Ever
- Transfer portal aids Oregon State's ahead-of-schedule turnaround
Michigan State's Weston Bridges entering transfer portal have 201 words, post on www.wxyz.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.