EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State wide receiver Weston Bridges is entering the transfer portal.
The school confirmed the move Monday. Bridges played in six games last season as a redshirt freshman. He made the transition from running back to wide receiver this year, but he has not played in a game in 2019.
The Spartans are off this weekend after losing 38-0 to Wisconsin on Saturday. Michigan State returns to the field Oct. 26 against Penn State.
- Motorists warned to expect delays as work on Kingston Bridge enters second phase
- Michigan State University president resigns in wake of Nassar scandal
- U.S. Education Dept. to probe Michigan State over sex abuse scandal
- Michigan State athletic director resigns in wake of Nassar scandal
- Michigan State University to fire dean after Nassar scandal
- Can Michigan State president survive gymnastics scandal?
- Picture Past: March 1, 1968 – Farce as Weston bridge cannot be crossed with prams
- Teen arrested for ‘killing parents’ in Michigan University shooting
- 50 years ago: Work gets underway to build Weston Technical College in October 7, 1966
- Tanyalee Davis set to crack up Blakehay crowd in Weston-super-Mare