Prince Sean and Princess Synne’s 7th birthday
President and CEO of perfume and personal care brand Aficionado, Joel Cruz recently commemorated a milestone. His eldest set of twins and my godchildren Prince Sean and Princess Synne celebrated their 7th birthday.
It was held at the mansion of the named “Lord of Scents” at the Canyon Woods Residential Resort in Tagaytay. The theme came from the millennial term “fam bam” or what is short for family bonding.
Moments that were part of the party activities included walking in the park, playing games, watching performances, eating together and capturing memories through a selfie or groufie. Family, friends, schoolmates from Nord Anglia International School as well as Aficionado business partners all trekked to the event for a weekend treat.
- The Queen, Prince Philip, Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward attend Easter service
- Suits you! Princess Charlene of Monaco looks sharp in a tux as she joins Prince Albert and Princess Caroline at the opera in Monte Carlo to round off National Day celebrations
- Princess Diana devotees gather at the gates of Kensington Palace to lay tributes on the 22nd anniversary of her death
- Celebrating 72 years of happiness! Prince William and Kate Middleton lead family tributes to the Queen and Prince Philip on their wedding anniversary
- Princess Diana is named in court documents relating to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein as his former handyman recalls meeting royal’s ‘secretary and her children’
- How Prince William and Kate Middleton are breaking 58-year royal tradition
- Why Princess Charlotte has got people talking after visiting mum Kate Middleton's garden
- Prince William and Kate's royal baby name bets
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding service in full as Royals set to gather for the procession, ceremony and Queen’s champagne reception
- Prince William and Kate Middleton register Prince Louis' birth