Prince Sean and Princess Synne’s 7th birthdayPresident and CEO of perfume and personal care brand Aficionado, Joel Cruz recently commemorated a milestone. His eldest set of twins and my godchildren Prince Sean and Princess Synne celebrated their 7th birthday. It was held at the mansion of the named “Lord of Scents” at the Canyon Woods Residential Resort in Tagaytay. The theme came from the millennial term “fam bam” or what is short for family bonding. Moments that were part of the party activities included walking in the park, playing games, watching performances, eating together and capturing memories through a selfie or groufie. Family, friends, schoolmates from Nord Anglia International School as well as Aficionado business partners all trekked to the event for a weekend treat.
- Falcons take Duke QB Sean Renfree in 7th round
- Prince Harry throws out 1st pitch for Mets
- Happy birthday America! Paris Hilton, A-Rod and J-Lo lead the stars celebrating the 4th Of July on Instagram as Bethenny Frankel and Lisa Rinna don patriotic bikinis
- Prince William, Kate named Olympic ambassadors
- Prince Harry gives football a shot
- Prince’s 29 paces Pistons in win over Cavs
- Yankees top Nats for 7th straight win
- Kings draft Kansas SG Ben McLemore with 7th pick
- Marlins rough up Hoffman in 7th, beat Brewers
- Brewers lose 7th in row, 6-0 to Cardinals
Prince Sean and Princess Synne’s 7th birthday have 225 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.