World number five Ratchanok Intanon of Thailand has been cleared of a doping charge after it was found she ingested contaminated meat, the Badminton World Federation (BWF) said on Thursday.
The 24-year-old former world number one was charged with an anti-doping rule violation in May after her sample returned an adverse analytical finding.
- Anti-Trump Protesters Cleared of Charges After Gov’t Caught Withholding 69 Critical Recordings
- Lance Armstrong Admits To Doping On Oprah: ‘All The Blame Here Falls On Me’
- 4 charged in drunken driving crash that killed Clear Lake mom, baby
- Cuba Gooding Jr. is arraigned on third set of groping charges after being turned down by a cop whose hand he tried to shake outside courthouse
- Pennsylvania lawmaker faces multiple child porn charges after 'images were uploaded to a site' which 'appeared to come from the state senator's home'
- Zimmerman To Be Charged In Trayvon Martin Shooting According To Report (UPDATE)
- Runaway teen charged with shooting police officer faces first witnesses in trial
- Boris Johnson's friend Jennifer Arcuri is CLEARED over the £100,000 government grant her tech firm received to help train cyber experts
- The Straight Dope: Rick Famuyiwa’s Inglewood comedy upends stereotypes
- Black Hole Comic Book Movie Lands Dope Director Rick Famuyiwa