CANNES, France — Television superstar RuPaul Charles gave his millions of fans a little piece of friendly advice Monday: don’t stop him in the street for a selfie. US actor and singer RuPaul says he has found global fame a bit of a letdown. — AFP/VNA Photo “I have shit to do and I am living my life. I have no time for selfies,” the presenter of the phenomenally successful “RuPaul’s Drag Race” told television executives in the south of France. The American actor and singer said his new global fame meant he was even being stopped in the street by fans when he is not in drag. RuPaul joked that his show has been such a hit that he was thinking of making spin-offs like Drag Race Prison Break or Drag Race Junior, or Drag Race: The Elder Years” as he was honoured with an award at MIPCOM, the world’s biggest entertainment market in Cannes, France. The 58-year-old said he always knew he would be a star “because my mother told me I was going to be famous because a psychic told her when she was pregnant with me. So I believed it. “I was famous even before I was famous”… Read full this story
- 'Saved by the Bell' star Mark-Paul Gosselaar reveals he dated co-star Elizabeth Berkley
- Secret Service agent who couldn’t save JFK says guilt haunted him
- Not the first time Arlington Heights postal worker's life was saved, dad says
- Filming ‘Entourage’ was as fun as it appears on screen says director, stars
- Pennsylvania nuclear plants could be saved, report says, if lawmakers actYou may also be interested in...
- Mother of Addison Russell’s daughter says Cubs star paid child support with quarters, dollar bills
- FOX’s Joe Buck responded to Twitter critics by seeking out ‘Saved by the Bell’ star
- Houston drag queen picked for reality TV show
- Jasmine Masters has something to say about 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars'
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ announces cast
Save me from selfies, says drag star RuPaul have 340 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.