The AIIMS Resident Doctors Association has strongly opposed a Centre’s proposal to review the tuition fees for the students of the prestigious medical college and the user charges for various diagnostic procedures like blood tests, X-rays and OPD charges for its patients.AIIMS RDA opposed the proposal, saying it strongly supports quality and affordable education for all sections of the society. The proposal has been mooted close on the heels of a drastic hike in the hostel charges and other fees for the JNU students.“Quality education and healthcare are the building blocks of our nation and we will not allow any person, organization or the government to compromise on them in any aspect,” said AIIMS RDA in a statement.“We need educated and skilled citizens to fulfil our long-cherished dream of becoming a developed nation. This dream can be fulfilled only if both the central and state governments make quality education affordable and healthcare accessible to all citizens,” it added. AIIMS RDA president, Dr Amarinder Malhi, said, “We, the resident doctors, are against the memorandum issued by the administration. We are against any kind of increase in the tuition fees of students and user charges for patients in all… Read full this story
- Affiliate Revenue - A Cool Way to Pay Student Tuition, Guaranteed!
- IMA to start counselling sessions for resident doctors
- Private Loans to Amend Tuition Fees
- Student Loan Forgiveness - A User-Friendly Outline
- Dementia patient is charged after allegedly ringing police 500 times in ONE DAY but is devastated because he can't remember making the calls
- Anti-Aging Doctors - Dr Oz, Celebrity Physician Reviews the Latest Anti-Aging Secret
- Manatee residents to learn details about proposed stormwater fee
- Summer Jobs For Students - Great Paying Jobs That Will Help You Pay Off Your Tuition Fees
- Govt proposes to significantly reduce fees for IPRs for MSMEs, startups
- MLMLeadSystemPro Review - Hands on From Leaderboard User
AIIMS Resident Doctors Association opposes centre’s proposal to review students tuition fees, patients’ user charges have 320 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.