PANAJI: A seven-minute film on former defence minister and Goa chief minister late Manohar Parrikar will be screened at the inaugural ceremony of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2019, a senior official said on Monday. Entertainment Society of Goa (ESG) chairman Subhash Phal Dessai said the short film depicting contribution of Parrikar would be screened at the inaugural ceremony of the IFFI on November 20. 10 Days. 240 Hours. 14400 Minutes. ⌚The Clock’s Ticking fast to the Grand Opening of #IFFI2019 Book your tickets a… https://t.co/dXsCgFCO0E— IFFI 2019 (@IFFIGoa) 1573373504000 “Manohar Parrikar was instrumental in getting the IFFI in Goa in 2004. Also, it was during his tenure as defence minister in 2014 that Goa got the status of permanent festival venue,” he said. Parrikar died on March 17 this year due to a pancreatic ailment. Celebs Who’ve Fought Serious Illnesses And Inspired Us To Stay Strong of 11NextPrevPlay SlideshowWiser & Stronger11 Jul, 2018 If you felt like tearing up after having seen Sonali Bendre’s Instagram post on Tuesday where she quotes Chilean author Isabel Allende on staying strong, and chops off her tresses, you are not alone. Many, including her compatriots from the industry and well-wishers, have… Read full this story
- Louise Redknapp pays tribute to close friend Caroline Flack with moving throwback photo of late star
- 'Powerful' Black Lives Matter short film showing a father banning his daughter from a protest because he watched his best friend get killed in a racist attack at a rally leaves viewers 'in tears'
- BAFTA TV awards viewers in tears as it pays tribute to Caroline Flack during virtual ceremony
- Pregnant Dani Dyer celebrates her 24th birthday as dad Danny and grandfather 'Bruv' pay tribute and boyfriend Sammy Kimmence surprises her with balloons and piles of presents
- Rahat Indori dies of Covid-19: Shabana Azmi, Farhan Akhtar, Adnan Sami pay tributes to noted Urdu poet
- Vick Hope puts on a brave face as she makes an appearance on This Morning hours after paying a heartfelt tribute to her late friend and Capital Breakfast producer Joe Lyons
- Paramount, Temple Hill Set Feature Version Of Horror Short ‘Laura Hasn’t Slept’
- The 10 greatest second world war films you haven't seen
- ‘French Exit’ To World Premiere On Closing Night Of New York Film Festival
- Roman Kemp gets tattoo tribute to late Capital FM producer friend – a huge bird on his leg
At IFFI this year, short film pays tribute to late Goa CM Manohar Parrikar have 400 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.