Mahanagar Gas Ltd., incorporated in the year 1995, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 10164.73 Crore) operating in Gas & Petroleum sector.
Mahanagar Gas Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Gas Natural which contributed Rs 3031.27 Crore to Sales Value (99.16 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 20.28 Crore to Sales Value (0.66 % of Total Sales) and Pipes & Fittings which contributed Rs 5.24 Crore to Sales Value (0.17 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 783.58 Crore, up 3.44 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 757.49 Crore and up 12.50 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 696.51 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 270.62 Crore in latest quarter. The company’s top management includes Dr.Ashutosh Karnatak, Mr.Arun Balakrishnan, Mr.Deepak Sawant, Mr.Premesh Kumar Jain, Mr.Raj Kishore Tewari, Mr.Sanjib Datta, Mr.Santosh Kumar, Mrs.Radhika Haribhakti. Company has SRBC & Co LLP as its auditoRs As on 30-09-2019, the company has a total of 98,777,778 shares outstanding.
- Missing greenhouse gas targets may cost State €150m
- Forbes: Is Russia preparing a gas nuclear option?
- Climate Mirror: Slovenia on track to meet 2020 climate target
- 'Clean car discount' would penalise gas guzzlers
- Government buying absolution from our climate sins
- German industry talks up ‘carbon-free’ hydrogen from fossil gas
- Petrol cars banned, no gas and meat-free Mondays
- The best electric heaters for portable use around the house
- Many airlines 'don't allow' CO2 offsetting
- FTSE 100’s best and worst performers in 2019 so far
- New labels appearing on petrol stations pumps
- Petrol labels are changing
- RPS shares crash 40 per cent on profit warning
- Turkmenistan: Son of a gunslinger
- Weber insists on EU Commission presidency, irritates Paris
- Thunberg ahoy! Turning the oil tanker
- Dutch minister ‘Bloks’ Bulgaria’s Schengen accession
- Spanish liberals in turmoil after far-right turn
- Think tanks table key point plan for German climate cabinet
- Climate Change: What New Zealanders have to change and when
Buy Mahanagar Gas, target price Rs 1,075: Kunal Bothra have 349 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.