Video PlayerClose YANGON, Nov. 22 (Xinhua) — A China Agritech and Engineering Machinery Brand Show kicked off in Myanmar’s Yangon Friday. Sponsored by the China’s Ministry of Commerce, the three-day show will last until Sunday. The show occupies 3,000 square meters’ space with 76 booths displaying products of companies from Shandong, Yunnan, Guangdong and Zhejiang provinces. The show is attached with agriculture-related forum. Speaking at the opening of the show, Zhang Jing from Foreign Trade Development Bureau of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, noted that China’s cooperation with Myanmar in building “Belt and Road” and economic corridor in recent years was in steady progress. China is not only Myanmar’s largest investor but also a top trading partner representing the biggest export market, she said, placing emphasis on agricultural cooperation with Myanmar. The China Agritech and Engineering Machinery Brand Show is aimed at enhancing agricultural implements cooperation between the two countries. Yangon Region Minister of Agriculture, Livestock and Energy U Han Tun said the show will benefit farmers as they are seeking mechanized farming to push rice production.
- China's largest machinery exhibition kicks off in city
- Int’l precision engineering, machinery exhibition to open in Hanoi
- International machinery show kicks off in city
- China eyes closer military ties with Myanmar
- International machinery exhibition kicks off in HCMC
- China to hold fire drills along Myanmar border
- GM recalls 4,000 Cadillacs in US, China on engine fire risk
- Vietnam-China People’s Friendship festival kicks off
- Planned railway set to steam through Vietnam’s north and link up with China
- Viettel brand worth more than US$3.1 billion
China agritech, engineering machinery brand show kicks off in Myanmar have 266 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.