Why Choose The Dental Specialists in India?
Dr Venkat’s perennial passion for excellence in dentistry led to the creation of ‘The Dental Specialists’ in 1998.
Dr P. Venkat Ratna Nag is a professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics and a Fellow and Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantologists, USA and has received advanced training in maxillary sinus lift procedures and the extra maxillary approach in zygomatic and pterygoid implants.
Ever since it has expanded phenomenally and gained a reputation as one of the finest and premier dental centre that offers comprehensive treatments under one roof. It is also referred as one of the best destinations for dental care, due to its advanced technology, well-trained experts in every field of dentistry offering one of the top dental treatments at affordable prices using high-end equipment’s and with the sincere and dedicated staff that offers highest support and care to their clients.
- The Dental Specialists are ranked first by Three, Second in the Global Clinic Ratings and Fourth in the OMS – Times of India survey (2016)
- They also have a 4.9/5-star rating on both Google and Facebook
- Their devoted staff are available 24/7 and are expert prosthodontists, implantologists, pedodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, prosthodontists, periodontists, oral pathologists, radiologists and paramedical staff
- They maintain close collaboration with one of the best hospitals in the Hyderabad giving you access to excellent patient facilities, round-the-clock emergency services and the most up-to-date technology
- The expert panel of Dental Specialists has held many workshops including international symposiums in Israel, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Wide Range of Dental Treatments
The clinic is able to treat a full range of dental problems and offers one of the latest cosmetic dentistry procedures such as TTPHIL implants, All-on-4, full mouth rehabilitations, smile makeover, orthognathic surgeries, laser treatments, laminates, invisalign, veneers and tooth jewellery. The treatments or procedures offered are:
- Laser-assisted root canal treatments
- Laser gum treatments
- Oral and Maxillofacial prosthodontics and advanced Implantology
- CAD ceramic crowns and bridges
- Metal-free zirconia and EMAX crowns
- Dental implants
- Zygomatic implants
- Basal implants
- Full mouth dental implants
- Oral surgery
- Complete dentures
- Dental restorations
- Tooth extraction
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Dental braces and invisible braces
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
Advantages of TTPHIL (All Tilt Full Mouth Implants)
Dr Venkat is one of the very few doctors who are highly trained, well experienced and skilled in placing pterygoid implants which is one of the best solutions for compromised bone in the upper jaw. Within a period of 48 hours, 6 implants per jaw are done to replace 14-16 teeth, using CAD/CAM technology. You would be under the care of an expert specialist doctor.
The graftless solution enables increased anchorage and even load distribution. It is a long-term solution with a lifetime warranty. Dr Venkat Nag, the chief implantologist, is a visionary who has served thousands of Indian and international clients in the last 12 years. His innovative TTPHIL technique, developed and researched extensively, has been of great benefit and success, especially to patients who have bone deficiency and those who cannot travel frequently. Under the able guidance of Dr Venkat, their team achieves the smile and dentition you always wished for.
With a noble vision to spread the benefits of TTPHIL, Dr Venkat runs the Institute of Dental Implantology, which imparts research-oriented training to dentists worldwide. Dr Venkat’s main mission is to make dentistry affordable for everyone and create the smile everyone desires and deserves.
Exclusive Care for International patients
The Dental Specialists have a customer relations management team dedicated to creating personalized treatment packages. These packages include complimentary access to interpreters, tourism services, accommodation, flights and itinerary. Their team will ensure that patients feel happy and comfortable during their stay, looking after all the needs during their visit to the clinic, and also giving them tourist advice to explore more of India’s culture.
For your ease, you can have your initial consultation online or over the phone. You will receive a treatment plan, the best time for your treatment will be agreed and an affordable price will be decided with you.
The Dental Specialists operate out of three locations in Hyderabad – Banjara Hills, Ameerpet and Kondapur.
Mail at: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The views/suggestions/opinions expressed in the article are the sole responsibility of the experts and the hospital concerned.
- New Zealand panic as children fall ill in high numbers - experts warn of 'immunity debt'
- Is Bernie Sanders right about Medicare for All? U.S. government-run health care works pretty well
- Guantánamo Bay as Nursing Home: Military Envisions Hospice Care as Terrorism Suspects Age
- Jimmy Kimmel responds to media and Republican criticism of his health care stance
- Fr. Swamy’s death will ‘remain a stain’ on India’s human rights record: U.N. expert Mary Lawlor
- Experts warn as govt. reduces number of beds
- Health Care Tax Faces United Opposition From Labor and Employers
- Biden Seeks To Build On Many Of Trump’s Health Care Policies
- The Next Major Challenge to the Affordable Care Act
- COVID-19: Aerosol risk is greater than believed outside intensive care, study suggests
Highly Specialized, Expert Care for Dental Ailments and Procedures have 947 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.