Kolkata: India vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane says he is already “dreaming” about the first-ever Day-Night Test in the country, which is starting from Friday against Bangladesh at Eden Gardens here. “Already dreaming about the historic pink ball test,” Rahane said in a Twitter post along with a picture of him sleeping and a pink ball lying next to him. Already dreaming about the historic pink ball test pic.twitter.com/KFp4guBwJm — Ajinkya Rahane (@ajinkyarahane88) November 18, 2019 The Mumbai batsman is scheduled to land in the city on Tuesday morning along with skipper Virat Kohli. India thrashed Bangladesh by an innings and 130 runs in the first Test and will look to whitewash it here as they start their pink ball Test campaign. The Kohli-led side are already top of the ICC World Test Championship chart with 300 points from six matches, recording wins in all six of them.
- Heavy rain leaves scores dead in Nepal, India and Bangladesh
- Cricket World Cup – LIVE! Australia vs Bangladesh
- Cricket World Cup: Pakistan vs Bangladesh
- Cricket World Cup – LIVE! India vs Pakistan
- Follow India vs Afghanistan LIVE from the Hampshire Bowl
- Cricket World Cup: India vs New Zealand
- India vs New Zealand live stream and TV channel information
- What will the weather be for India vs Pakistan at Old Trafford
- Cricket World Cup – LIVE! West Indies vs Bangladesh
- Cricket World Cup – LIVE! India vs New Zealand
India vs Bangladesh: Ajinkya Rahane is already 'dreaming' about historic pink ball test; see pic have 232 words, post on zeenews.india.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.