Kolkata: India vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane says he is already “dreaming” about the first-ever Day-Night Test in the country, which is starting from Friday against Bangladesh at Eden Gardens here.
“Already dreaming about the historic pink ball test,” Rahane said in a Twitter post along with a picture of him sleeping and a pink ball lying next to him.
Already dreaming about the historic pink ball test pic.twitter.com/KFp4guBwJm
— Ajinkya Rahane (@ajinkyarahane88) November 18, 2019
The Mumbai batsman is scheduled to land in the city on Tuesday morning along with skipper Virat Kohli.
India thrashed Bangladesh by an innings and 130 runs in the first Test and will look to whitewash it here as they start their pink ball Test campaign.
The Kohli-led side are already top of the ICC World Test Championship chart with 300 points from six matches, recording wins in all six of them.
- Judge England on India, not Bangladesh, says Botham
- Despite state-level bans, plastic bags still suffocate India's cities
- Most Venerable Thich Duc Thien receives India’s noble award
- Cricket great Kohli offers vision of India future
- India coach quits after late heart break at Asian Cup
- Bangladesh says Myanmar lacks 'will' to repatriate Rohingya
- King's Cup 2019: Vietnam vs. Thailand
- India, Bangladesh resolve territorial issues
- Vietnam promotes trade with India, Bangladesh
- Asia Rice: Vietnam prices surge, India dip as Bangladesh production recovers