An auto-trolley diver from Old City was booked after he allegedly pronounced triple talaq to his wife for she gave birth to a girl child. The 30-year-old victim lodged a complaint at the South Zone Women Police Station on November 16, after her husband Dastagir (36) pronounced talaq thrice to her outside Bharosa Centre in Saifabad on November 14 in the presence of her relatives. For the past one year, the couple were living separately and attended a few counselling sessions at Bharosa Centre, which yielded no result. The woman told police that Dastagir and his parents were harassing her for giving birth to a girl child, who is now three years old. According to WPS sub-inspector E Sreenu, the victim got married to Dastagir in 2011, and since then he and her in-laws started demanding more dowry and harassed her. “Three years ago, when she gave birth to a girl child, they (the accused) started beating her and were peeved over her for not delivering a boy,” Mr. Sreenu said, quoting the complaint copy.As Dastagir pronounced the talaq thrice orally, the investigators will record the victim’s relatives’ statement as evidence and arrest him in a day or two, the… Read full this story
- Giants quarterback Eli Manning and wife Abby welcome first child, Ava Frances, into the world
- Man accused of kidnapping California girl caught in Oregon: ‘I'm the guy you're looking for’
- Cops bust man they say raped Bronx girl, 10
- Man claims insanity in case of child porn possession
- Man held for molesting minor girl in Tamil Nadu
- Windsor man arrested after approaching young girls in Tecumseh
- HANDS OFF MY MAN! If you think another girl's trying to steal your dude, she is: Like Paris, she's a New York man-poacher
- Cops hunt man who tried to grab girl on S.I.
- Sex offender ID'd as man who tried to lure girls into vehicle
- New Hampshire man steals cash box from Girl Scouts selling cookies
Man pronounces triple talaq after birth of girl child have 330 words, post on www.thehindu.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.