With 160 million record sales under her belt, Jackson closing out the national RnBFridaysLive festival — following energetic sets from the likes of Jason DeRulo, 50 Cent and the Black Eyed Peas — seemed a no-brainer. Get the latest showbiz goss delivered straight to your inbox — sign up for our daily entertainment newsletter And yet, since the festival’s first stop in Perth last week, punters have been fiercely divided. The hardcore Janet fans have sung her praises — but others slammed her “low energy” performance, calling out blatant lip-synching and dubbing her set a “massive flop.” Janet’s been a surprisingly controversial headliner for the RnBFridays festival. Picture: AFPSource:AFP There were even reports of mass audience walkouts, with disappointed ticketholders apparently bailing on Janet’s headlining set. So what is the truth? From the moment she stepped on stage at Sydney’s Giants Stadium on Saturday night, Janet was on fire. Perhaps she got wind of the bad reviews — or maybe she’s just been playing to a tough crowd. The issue may be that Janet Jackson is something of an uncomfortable fit for RNBFridays, a festival focused squarely on R&B hits of the early noughties. So many punters came to hear… Read full this story
- Creepy footage resurfaces of a 60 Minutes interview with Michael Jackson showing the late pop star aged 29 addressing his 'love for children' - forcing his manager to interrupt
- Paris Jackson given temporary restraining order against man accused of threatening her with shotgun
- GLAAD Media Awards To Honor ‘Pose’ Producer Janet Mock And Grammy-Winning Musician Taylor Swift
- Paris Jackson flaunts new hair-do in tie-dye top as she leaves celebrity salon in West Hollywood
- Paris Jackson shares touching tribute to grandfather Joe Jackson who died at age 89 as star reveals she made him 'promise' to visit her as a GHOST
- Paris Jackson dances with family as they 'celebrate life' a day after grandfather Joe Jackson died
- Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will headline the Super Bowl LIV halftime show in Miami
- Yanina Performs at Essence Festival through BPMI
- Paris Jackson is pictured for the FIRST time since the death of grandfather Joe Jackson...after sharing a touching tribute on social media
- How did Wade Robson meet Michael Jackson and what claims does he make in Channel 4 documentary Leaving Neverland?
Our verdict on Janet Jackson’s controversial RnBFridays headlining performance have 383 words, post on www.news.com.au at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.