With its vast floor plan that stretches across 557sqm — the size of many regular blocks of land — this property would be a perfect fit for large or extended families.
It was built by the current owners and it boasts many original, retro, modern and quality features throughout, as well as a position that is nestled into Granton’s hills.
The next owner will be able to relax while taking in a lovely view of the Derwent estuary.
Entry into this spacious home is via original double timber doors.
A formal dining room and a formal loungeroom are positioned to the left.
This split-level living zone includes an original brick fireplace, a raked ceiling and chandlers.
A deck wraps around the dining room.
In the kitchen there are large cooking appliances, a pantry, island bench, an intercom system, checkered floor and a splash of red to mix modern and retro styles seamlessly.
There are informal dining and lounge spaces near the kitchen.
Along the upper level hallway is a funky bathroom and six bedrooms with built-ins.
The king-sized master boasts a lavish dressing room and an updated ensuite.
At this end of the home there is a big paved outdoor entertainment space, a covered entertainment area and a workshop/double garage.
Downstairs, there is a single bedroom, a study, kitchenette, bathroom, laundry, living area and a garage.
There is also a another covered deck.
The property has a sealed driveway, low-maintenances gardens and 17 solar panels.
No.109 Forest Road, Granton is listed with Nest Property and will be sold by expressions of interest.
In figures for the year through July, CoreLogic recorded 19 house sales in Granton with almost 9 per cent median price growth.
On average, these homes changed hands in 17 days on the market.
- World’s biggest Primark opens TOMORROW featuring a huge Harry Potter section, Disney game zone and pizza restaurant
- Universal Hollywood’s new Jurassic World attraction will feature a huge aquarium, terrifying dinosaurs and a 84ft waterfall
- Why huge 438-home city centre flats plan could be refused
- A massive 90s music night is coming to the Midlands featuring some huge acts
- Inside Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne’s huge family home with teepee in the kid’s playroom and massive grey bed
- Huge 650-home development in Nuneaton set to be refused
- The Welsh home with a pool and gym that's on sale for less than a million
- A splash of modern: Declan O'Donnell of 'Home of the Year' fame designed Olive Lodge
- 12 ways to turn your home into an Airbnb winner
- Top tips to improve your home's look this summer season