MADURAIIn order to survive in the challenging times, one should adapt to the change and enhance their competency, said City Union Bank Managing Director and CEO N. Kamakodi here on Saturday.Addressing the students of Thiagarajar School of Management (TSM) at the 34th graduation day, Mr. Kamakodi said change alone was constant and students should equip themselves to stay relevant for the future.He emphasised the need to fully utilise the explosive growth in the field of science and technology. “Your past success will not ensure future success and you need to keep updating yourself,” he said.Stressing the importance of criticism in a profession, he asked the students to constructively utilise their skills to be successful at work.Mr. Kamakodi gave away degree certificates to 242 students — 119 who did Masters in Business Administration and 123 Postgraduate Diploma in Management.Addressing the students, B.T. Bangera, Chairman, Board of Directors, TSM, said that unless the students learn from their experience every day, it will be tough for them to face competitions in future.“With the advent of technological development, there will be a change in the way businesses operate. Students must keep updating themselves for sustaining in the field,” he added.Director N. Venkiteswaran, who presented… Read full this story
- A decade of discovery for St. Cloud immersion students
- World ORT, 140 years young, looks to the future
- Mondays with Authors: A conversation about artificial intelligence, machine learning with novelist James Rollins
- Go Home to Your ‘Dying’ Hometown
- TAL Education Group (TAL) Q3 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Mentors help would-be farmers grow into the job of running an agriculture business
- West Tennessee colleges and universities
- Library turning to voters for additional funds
- Get on board: Employers talk about diversifying workforce
- Meet blogger Michele Weinstein of 'A Fit and Fabulous Michele'
‘Students need to adapt themselves to sustain in future’ have 300 words, post on www.thehindu.com at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.