Tom Brady might be known for what he can do on the football field, but he’s also a family man and will do anything for his children. And because of that, Brady’s daughter, Vivian, showed a lot of love for her father in a text which Brady shared on Instagram. In the text, Vivian wanted to let Brady know she is playing on the iPad and she said good night to him. Brady posted to text on Instagram and then wrote in the caption, “This 6 year old girl knows how to make Daddy’s night!”
That led to a number of Brady’s fans commenting on the post. One fan wrote, “As G said, she’s got you wrapped right around her finger. Happy for you guys!” Another fan wrote, “I’m actually melting this is the cutest thing I’ve seen all day oh my god. And another fan wrote, “Nothing sweeter than a father/daughter relationship.
More comments poured in with another fan writing, “How could anyone hate you Tom? Like seriously the people that hate you still love you and they only hate you because they love you.” Another fan wrote, “That’s when you know your father of the year.” And one fan showed appreciation for the post, writing, “Thanks for sharing Tom, very cute.”
View this post on Instagram
It’s very possible Brady could be seeing more of Vivan and the rest of the family in the near future. With this being the final year of his contract, it’s possible Brady could retire. However, it’s also possible he could continue to play for the Patriots or he could play with another NFL team. Last month, Brady talked about his future on WEEI’s The Greg Hill Show in Boston and he said he’s not sure what the future holds.
“That is the great part for me — I don’t know,” Brady said. “I think that has been a unique situation that I have been in because I think when you commit to a team for a certain amount of years, you kinda feel like (there is) the responsibility to always fulfill the contract. For me, it’s been good because I am just taking it day by day and I am enjoying what I have. I don’t know what the future holds and the great part is for me, football at this point is all borrowed time.”
For now, Brady will enjoy his time off the field and he will focus on getting his team back to the Super Bowl as well. On Sunday, Brady and the Patriots will face the Philadelphia Eagles.
HOLD ON! Subscribe to GroupChat, PopCulture.com’s official Reality TV podcast! Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
Hit play to listen to GroupChat’s new Episode 11! We’re talking ‘RHOA’ and a major return, new Jenelle and David split updates, Kardashian Halloween costumes and what is going on with ‘DWTS’ voting? Don’t miss a minute and hit that subscribe button!
- See Gisele Bundchen's Post With Daughter Vivian Before Patriots, Tom Brady's Loss to Titans
- Tom Brady’s New England Patriots knocked out of NFL playoffs in star quarterback’s potential last game
- Patsy Palmer, 47, shares a peck on the lips with model daughter Emilia Merkell, 18 in sweet snaps
- The Masked Singer: Patsy Palmer is REVEALED to be The Butterfly... as fans rejoice after guessing her identity before it was unveiled
- Kim Kardashian reveals 'thoughtful' Kanye West got his 'dreams come true' text message to her engraved onto Cartier plaque necklace
- Busy Philipps is labeled 'entitled and ridiculous' by 'very angry' trolls after sharing her emotional reaction to her show cancellation - as well as her 11-year-old daughter's furious note to E!
- Dave Grohl’s SXSW Keynote Speech: The Complete Text
- Delilah Belle Hamlin confirms romance with Love Island star Eyal Booker as they pack on the PDA in Beverly Hills
- Gisele Bündchen: a model life?
- Gisele Bundchen shares tips about balancing 'unnecessary stress' after suffering panic attacks
- Alan Yentob: the last impresario
- No Matter What Happens, the Only Move for
- New England Patriots to be disciplined for filming Cincinnati Bengals’ sideline: report
- LeBron James is AP’s male athlete of decade
- Season-Premiere Recap: This Feels Different
- Star Wars: Episode IX — The Rise of Skywalker: Everything you need to know
- Patsy Palmer teases a potential reality show with her famous children after blowing fans away with The Masked Singer appearance
- How the Internet of Things Is Dangerous For Your Kids
- Taylor Swift and boyfriend Joe Alwyn attend Golden Globes afterparty in rare public appearance together
Tom Brady Reveals Goodnight Text From Daughter Vivian, and It's Too Cute have 783 words, post on popculture.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.