Actor Ayushmann Khurrana is currently the audience’s favourite imperfect hero on screen. He considers imperfect characters to be the most real and believes that the audience connects to such people instantly due to relatability. “Our imperfections make us real and everyone connects to people and stories that are absolutely real, that they can easily relate to and are believable. People should be able to see the problems, the joys, the pain, the victories, the ambitions, the imperfections and say ‘yes we are like this, we feel the same thing and we have lived the same life’. And this is what drives me to choose my films,” Ayushmann said. His imperfect characters in films like ‘Vicky Donor’, ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’, ‘Bareilli Ki Barfi’, ‘Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’, ‘Bala’ and ‘AndhaDhun’ were loved by many. “I’m on a constant lookout for imperfection because invariably they give us the best stories to tell. An imperfect man can do something incredibly heroic and that’s what the audience will love. “Triumphing over one’s situation, one’s own self are the stories that people love to see. If you look at all my films, I have played an imperfect hero, a flawed human being who goes through… Read full this story
- Actor Ayushmann Khurrana Finds Imperfect Characters To Be The Most Real
- HT Brunch Cover Story: Five shades of Ayushmann Khurrana!
- Sunny Singh's 'Ujda Chaman' and Ayushmann Khurrana's 'Bala' makers locked in a legal tussle over copyright violation
- Ayushmann Khurrana congratulates Vicky Kaushal for National Film Award with perfect Andaz Apna Apna reference
- Ayushmann Khurrana's Bala stalls at the Box Office
- Ayushmann Khurrana, Aparshakti forgot script, ‘cracked lame jokes’ as IIFA hosts, says Tahira Kashyap. See pics, video
- Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan: Jeetendra aka Jeetu Bhaiya plays Ayushmann Khurrana’s love interest in this ‘pyaar vs sanskar’ game. Watch
- Ayushmann Khurrana’s Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan goes on floors, will release on March 13
- On Ayushmann Khurrana’s birthday, his directors reveal his best kept secrets
- Tahira Kashyap says she gave up on her marriage with Ayushmann Khurrana many times: ‘He didn’t give up but he also didn’t make up’
Ayushmann Khurrana: Perfection is quite passe have 364 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.