If you’re a huge Apple fan, then there’s no contest: The best wearable to pair with that iPhone in your pocket is the Apple Watch. And given all the great smartwatch features things are (and they only seem to get better every year), having an Apple Watch on your wrist is finally starting to seem like a good idea. These smartwatches have caught on in a huge way, blowing away the competition with the surprising success of the Series 1 being followed by the improved Apple Watch Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, and the all-new Series 5. If you find yourself in the market for some iOS tech to sport on your wrist, though, the newer models can get pricey, so a good Apple Watch deal is always welcome — when you can find one. This December before the holiday
As much as we love Fitbit wearables, it’s hard to deny the allure of these iOS watches (which also serve as superb fitness trackers, if you were looking for that). So whether you just have to have all things Apple or you’re merely hunting around for a great discount on a smartwatch to connect to your iPhone, we’ve hunted down the best online Apple Watch deals available right now in this all-in-one, up-to-date list for December, along with a quick and handy buying guide that lays out all the available models so you can make the right choice. We’ve seen the Apple Watch Series 3 go to as low as $129 during Black Friday and Cyber Monday so bookmark this page for the latest deal findings.
Today’s best Apple Watch deals
- — $199 at Amazon
- — $199 at Best Buy
- — $229 at Walmart
- — $248 at Amazon
- — $379 at B&H Photo Video
Apple Watch Series 5
Given the unprecedented success of the original Apple Watch, it’s not really a shock to see that the company has kept its popular smart wearable updated each year to keep its enormous lead over the lagging competition. Throughout 2019, we saw the release of a whole bunch of new iOS gadgets, and Apple also revealed the fifth series (which is, somewhat confusingly, actually a sixth-gen refresh) of the Apple Watch at its annual end-of-summer launch event this past September.
Although the new iPhone 11 was the biggest start of that Apple showing, smartwatch fans were understandably excited to see the awesome new Apple Watch Series 5 — even if it’s only because the rollout of new devices means you can expect price cuts on last-gen models like the Series 3 and Series 4 (which are still pretty awesome). If you have to have the best and most bleeding-edge tech, though, then the Series 5 is the Apple Watch for you. And although it’s a fresh release, you can still find some deals if you poke around for them, especially during Cyber Monday and the holidays.
Apple Watch Series 4
The fourth series of the Apple Watch is still available for purchase with plenty of sweet deals to be found, and the internet is always abuzz with news about the latest and greatest tech. Our own in-house Apple enthusiasts have already spent lots of time with the Apple Watch Series 4 and have lots of great things to say about it, but here’s a quick run-down to get you up to speed:
The Apple Watch Series 4 runs on WatchOS 5 firmware, which features improved fitness- and health-tracking options, a walkie-talkie function, and a podcast app. Both the 44mm and 40mm Apple Watch Series 4 also have an increased screen resolution compared to the Series 3, and the fourth-gen wearable runs on an upgraded Apple S4 chip. The Apple Watch 4 is available from most online retailers, so if you see a Series 4 in your future, then Cyber Monday and the recent release of the new Series 5 make today the perfect time to snatch one up at a discount.
Apple Watch Series 3
The cheapest version of the iOS watch (that you can still easily find new, that is) is the Apple Watch Series 3, which just so happens to pair very nicely with the iPhone X. Released in 2017, the third-gen Apple Watch 3 runs on the newer S3 chip, which is 70% faster than the S2 and S1P that was inside previous models. The new Apple Watch Series 3 GPS system also works great, and a built-in barometric altimeter adds to the already extensive suite of Apple Watch fitness-tracking functions — with everything supported by fantastic battery life. With a heart rate monitor and a myriad of different apps, this watch also doubles as a superb fitness-tracking device that’s comparable or even superior to any Fitbit.
Aside from its variety of different case and wrist strap options, the Series 3 is available in two basic configurations: the standard watch version and one which is capable of cellular network connectivity. This LTE functionality essentially lets you turn your smartwatch into a mini smartphone or iPhone, allowing you to send and receive calls and texts right from your wrist with no synced iPhone needed. The cellular LTE model comes with a boosted 16GB of storage as well. There’s also a whole host of Apple Watch Sport Bands from Nike, stylish leather and metal straps, and other accessories out there that you won’t find at any Apple Store, like the Fog Sport Band, Pink Sand Sport Band, Sport Loop Band, and more.
It used to start at $329 for the non-cellular model and at $399 for the LTE-equipped cellular version, but you can find the Apple Watch Series 3 for much less today, making it easily the best iOS smartwatch for budget-minded Apple fans. They come in Space Gray, Rose Gold, and White, but bear in mind that sometimes the cheapest ones are only available in one color.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Walmart cuts Apple Watch Series 3 to its lowest price ever ahead of Black Friday
- The Wi-Fi and cellular Apple Watch Series 3 is at its lowest price on Walmart
- The best smartwatches for 2019
- Best smartwatch deals for December 2019: Samsung, Fitbit, and Apple Watch sales
- Samsung and Fitbit Versa smartwatches get huge price cuts for Black Friday
- Samsung's new Galaxy Watch looks to make up ground against the Apple Watch
- Look: Black Friday ads for Walmart, Target, Best Buy include great deals on electronics
- Best 25 Black Friday deals so you can skip the ads
- Why Apple's AirPods could become a better fitness tracker than the Apple Watch
- Fitbit "Charge 3" Takes On Apple Watch
- Whether swanky or cheap, here are the best places to watch a movie in Orange County
- NY Giants vs. Lions: 5 best storylines to watch in Friday night's preseason game
- Best restaurant gift card deals around Phoenix this holiday season
- Inside Apple’s 20-Year March to $1 Trillion From the Brink of Bankruptcy
- Apple Is Worth $1 Trillion; 21 Years Ago It Was on the Brink of Bankruptcy
- Apple Is Worth $1,000,000,000,000. Two Decades Ago, It Was Almost Bankrupt.
- Apple becomes first U.S. company to reach $1 trillion market cap
- Apple briefly becomes first U.S. company to reach $1 trillion market cap
- Apple earnings beat Wall Street, but the tariff question remains unsettled
- Apple Music free for six months? Deal with this phone carrier is making it available
- Apple inches closer to $1T market cap after record-setting third quarter
- Council Watch: Council Overrides Keller Veto
- CNBC TRANSCRIPT: DISNEY’S BOB IGER TALKS FOX DEAL WITH CNBC’S DAVID FABER
- Black Friday countdown: The dates to get the best tech deals
- Apple's Black Friday deals: Not a lot of discounts, plenty of gift cards
Best cheap Apple Watch deals for December 2019 have 1467 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Asean News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.