Boy band BTS’s music video for “Boy With Luv” (2019) was the most-watched music video in Korea this year, YouTube said on Friday. According to YouTube’s top 10 list of music videos of the year, “Boy With Luv” has been seen over 600 million times since its release in April, while it also holds the record for the most-watched YouTube music video within 24 hours. It was followed by rookie girl group ITZY’s debut “Dalla Dalla,” girl group Twice’s “Fancy” and Blackpink’s “Kill This Love.” The fifth spot was taken by boy band N.Flying and its hit “Rooftop.”Outside of Korea, Daddy Yankee’s “Con Calma” recorded 1.6 billion views this year, taking the No. 1 spot for the most watched music video in the world.Blackpink’s “Kill This Love” took the eighth spot, the only K-pop group on the list. “Boy With Luv” was No. 2 on the list of music videos with the most likes globally, while “Kill This Love” was No. 3.BTS member J-Hope’s solo with Becky G, “Chicken Noodle Soup” also sat at No. 9 of the list. By Yoon So-yeon
- Horrifying moment 11-month-old boy is repeatedly slapped by his nanny who 'became resentful after she was scolded by the parents'
- Adorable moment two boys excitedly hug each other as they meet again on the first day back to kindergarten following coronavirus outbreak
- The Boys’ most outrageous moments from The Deep – from sleazy hook-ups to botched dolphin murders
- Kim Jong-un is seen for the first time in a month after Japan reignited the debate over his health
- BTS: South Korea's history-making K-pop septet
- North Korea Reveals Propaganda Posters Depicting Missile Attacks on US (PHOTOS)
- Donald Trump ordered 'tanks and choppers, make it look like North Korea' for his inauguration with helicopter takeoff from Trump Tower, while Ivanka wanted ball with Leonardo DiCaprio, new book claims
- North Korean troops, vehicles seen preparing for huge parade, U.S. think-tank says
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Taps Sister, 'Gang of Four' to Navigate Crises
- China Has No Military Contacts With North Korea Amid Escalating Crisis
‘Boy With Luv’ most seen in Korea have 350 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.