According to YouTube’s top 10 list of music videos of the year, “Boy With Luv” has been seen over 600 million times since its release in April, while it also holds the record for the most-watched YouTube music video within 24 hours.
It was followed by rookie girl group ITZY’s debut “Dalla Dalla,” girl group Twice’s “Fancy” and Blackpink’s “Kill This Love.”
The fifth spot was taken by boy band N.Flying and its hit “Rooftop.”
Outside of Korea, Daddy Yankee’s “Con Calma” recorded 1.6 billion views this year, taking the No. 1 spot for the most watched music video in the world.
Blackpink’s “Kill This Love” took the eighth spot, the only K-pop group on the list.
“Boy With Luv” was No. 2 on the list of music videos with the most likes globally, while “Kill This Love” was No. 3.
BTS member J-Hope’s solo with Becky G, “Chicken Noodle Soup” also sat at No. 9 of the list.
By Yoon So-yeon
- Muv-Luv Alternative: Strike Frontier Gets New Attack on Titan Event and Lots of Free SRR Pilots and TSF
- Muv-Luv Alternative: Strike Frontier Gets New Attack on Titan Event and Lots of Free SSR Units
- Muv-Luv Video Interview-- Koki Yoshimune Talks About the Future of the Beloved Series
- Three American detainees freed from North Korea return home
- Overwatch Bans in South Korea Caused by Toxicity, over 18,000 Players Affected
- Reminiscing about Pokemon for the Game Boy’s 30th Anniversary
- Team Meat on the return of Super Meat Boy
- Stabbed to death in his uniform: Catholic boys' school pupil, 15, was murdered as he got off bus outside McDonald's in first of two killings in five hours in Lawless London
- Game Boy-Themed Air Jordans Valued at $1,350
- Super Meat Boy Butt Too Explicit for Facebook