City Union Bank Ltd., incorporated in the year 1904, is a banking company (having a market cap of Rs 17247.48 Crore).
City Union Bank Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Interest & Discount on Advances & Bills which contributed Rs 3177.66 Crore to Sales Value (84.35 % of Total Sales), Income From Investment which contributed Rs 553.60 Crore to Sales Value (14.69 % of Total Sales), Interest On Balances with RBI and Other Inter-Bank Funds which contributed Rs 23.31 Crore to Sales Value (0.61 % of Total Sales) and Interest which contributed Rs 12.60 Crore to Sales Value (0.33 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
The Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs 1135.44 Crore (3.41 % of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs 624.08 Crore (1.90% of total assets).
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Standalone Interest Income of Rs 861.76 Crore, down -.79 % from last quarter Interest Income of Rs 868.62 Crore and up 10.89 % from last year same quarter Interest Income of Rs 777.12 Crore. The bank has reported net profit after tax of Rs 193.53 Crore in latest quarter.
- Syska HE1100 Beat Pro Earphones Launched, Priced at Rs. 899
- Blaupunkt BH01 Affordable Wireless Headphones Launched in India, Priced at Rs. 1,699
- Targeting Rs 2 lakh crore mortgage business by March 2020: ICICI Bank
- Saregama Carvaan 2.0 With 5,000 Preloaded Songs and Wi-Fi Connectivity Launched, Priced at Rs. 7,990
- Explained: Why LIC’s stake buy in IDBI Bank may not need Parliament nod
- Nokia 7.1 Launched in India at a Price of Rs. 19,999, Goes on Sale December 7
- Blaupunkt 55-Inch 4K QLED Smart TV With Android 7.0 Launched in India, Priced at Rs. 69,999
- Anker Soundcore MotionQ Wireless Speaker Launched in India, Priced at Rs. 5,499
- HDFC Bank mcap hits Rs 10 lakh crore mark
- Petrol price touches Rs 80 in Mumbai, Thane