MORE NEWS: Adelaide crowned top performing capital for price growth Beachside stunner set to smash Marino house price record by more than $500k North and south to drive future house price growth across greater Adelaide Just a fortnight after The Advertiser reported the runaway auction result of $2.65 million for a waterfront Port Willunga home, Ouwens Casserly agent Cynthia Sajkunovic sold businessman Mathew Fitch’s 1443sq m waterfront estate at 411 Esplanade, Henley Beach, for more than double that price. It was bought by an overseas buyer with family in Adelaide. 411 Esplanade, Henley Beach. Supplied by Ouwens Casserly Real Estate.Source:Supplied “I can tell you it sold in the mid-to-high fives – it sold five years ago for $4.85 million, that’s substantial growth in a market where there are question marks around growth factors at that sort of price, so it goes to show Adelaide is very strong at the top end,” Ms Sajkunovic said. “I was very surprised with the amount of people looking in that price range. There is definitely demand for high-end properties in Adelaide. 411 Esplanade, Henley Beach. Supplied by Ouwens Casserly Real Estate.Source:Supplied “The main interest was from people wanting to live in it as it… Read full this story
- Three sisters WIN fight for slice of family's £3m fortune
- British SAS hero wipes out 30 ISIS jihadis with a grenade launcher
- SAS hero's widow killed herself after watching Remembrance Day service
- Tesla's tax credit credit is getting sliced in half at the worst possible time
- Tesla's tax credit is getting sliced in half at the worst possible time
- SAS Who Dares Wins 2019: Ant Middleton shows VERY different side as he crowns winners
- SAS troops 'kill 12 jihadis in Syria in revenge for Brit soldier's death'
- Slicing bagels in strips is a new thing, does it matter?
- Army crisis as soldier numbers plunge with even QUEEN'S guards and SAS overstretched
- SAS soldiers on aid mission injured in roadside bombing
Buyers fight for slice of SA coast have 325 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.