Only two spots remain in the UEFA Champions League knockout rounds, and those will be settled Wednesday afternoon. In Group C, hosts Shakhtar Donetsk need to beat Atalanta to go through, while the visitors can also go through with a win if Dinamo Zagreb fails to defeat Man City. [ MORE: Ancelotti reportedly speaking w/ Everton ] In Group D, Atletico Madrid is through with a win over Lokomotiv Moscow, though Bayer Leverkusen can complete a remarkable comeback from an 0-3 start to the group stage if they beat already-qualified Juve and Atleti loses to their Russian visitors. You certainly wouldn’t be against Diego Simeone there, though. “Tomorrow is a great opportunity, every day that you wear the Atletico shirt is,” Simeone said, via Marca. “I believe in my team, in the humility that they have at the moment. The results will come based on what they are demonstrating on the field.” Premier League sides Man City and Tottenham Hotspur both have their fortunes settled, with City having won Group C and Spurs settled into Group B’s second spot, but they still have plenty to figure out on Tuesday. Jose Mourinho’s Spurs are going up against a Bayern team that… Read full this story
- Arsenal’s Van de Donk and Miedema seal Women’s Champions League rout
- How old is Dua Lipa, what time is she singing at the Champions League final and what’s New Rules singer’s real name?
- Bayern Munich thrash Tottenham 7 2 in Champions League
- 2,000 wrongly matched with possible criminals at Champions League
- Liverpool tops Tottenham in UEFA Champions League final
- Valencia beats Chelsea 1-0 in their Champions League opener
- ‘s Sam Champion To Wed Boyfriend Rubem Robierb
- Zack Snyder Shares New Details About Justice League’s Original Ending
- iTunes Confirms Brevity Of Superman's Return Scene In Justice League Extras
- Zack Snyder Reveals Best Look Yet At Justice League’s Darkseid
Champions League Weds. preview: Two spots remain have 321 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.