BEIJING, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) — China’s investment in property development grew 10.2 percent year on year in the first 11 months, down from 10.3 percent for the first 10 months, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Monday.
The total property investment during the period stood at 12.13 trillion yuan (about 1.7 trillion U.S. dollars), the NBS said.
The investment in residential buildings went up 14.4 percent year on year to 8.92 trillion yuan in the first 11 months, with the pace of growth decelerating 0.2 percentage points from the first 10 months.
Commercial housing sales in terms of floor area totaled 1.49 billion square meters from January to November, up 0.2 percent year on year, 0.1 percentage points higher than the January-October growth.
In the first 11 months, commercial housing sales in terms of value gained 7.3 percent to 13.9 trillion yuan, unchanged from the growth rate in the first 10 months.
- Vietnam attracts 31.8 billion USD in FDI in 11 months
- FDI inflows into Viet Nam surge in 11 months
- FDI inflows into Việt Nam surge in 11 months
- Vietnamese firms invest $460 million abroad in 11 months
- Volkswagen Group China to invest over 4b euros in 2020
- China increases investments, Vietnam faces ‘double difficulties’
- Vietnamese firms invest 460 million USD abroad in 11 months
- China's top 10 richest self-made young billionaires
- Vietnam's CPI up 2.57 pct in 11 months
- China's investment in highways, waterways up 3.4% in Jan-Oct