Video PlayerClose BEIJING, Dec. 16 (Xinhua) — China’s investment in property development grew 10.2 percent year on year in the first 11 months, down from 10.3 percent for the first 10 months, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Monday. The total property investment during the period stood at 12.13 trillion yuan (about 1.7 trillion U.S. dollars), the NBS said. The investment in residential buildings went up 14.4 percent year on year to 8.92 trillion yuan in the first 11 months, with the pace of growth decelerating 0.2 percentage points from the first 10 months. Commercial housing sales in terms of floor area totaled 1.49 billion square meters from January to November, up 0.2 percent year on year, 0.1 percentage points higher than the January-October growth. In the first 11 months, commercial housing sales in terms of value gained 7.3 percent to 13.9 trillion yuan, unchanged from the growth rate in the first 10 months.
- Iranian oil tanker in East China Sea could burn for a month: South Korean official
- North's £325m property investment market skewed by Castlecourt sale
- China property outbound investment to drop by up to 40 percent
- Belfast team set for global property investment event
- Market watch: KSE-100 hits 11-month low, falls below 41,000
- Everton winger Yannick Bolasie trains with team-mates for the first time in 11 months following recovery from horror injury
- Ex soldier's 11 months on the streets
- Dad who tackled a burglar spared from spending 11 months in jail after jury clears him in just 30 minutes
- Dad hounded for 11 months after tackling burglar cleared in just half an hour
- Carl Sinclair hounded for 11 months after tackling burglar cleared in just half an hour
China's property investment up 10.2 pct in first 11 months have 260 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.