Video PlayerClose MOSCOW, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) — China and South Korea secured two gold medals each as the 2019 World Taekwondo Grand Prix Final concluded here on Saturday. Russia, Serbia, Italy and Cote d’Ivoire also won gold medals in the event held at the Russian capital. China’s Olympic champion Zheng Shuyin defeated Serbian Milicia Mandic in the over-67 kilograms final, with compatriot Gao Pan adding a bronze for China, after Britain’s Bianca Walkden withdrew due to an injury. Luo Zongshi clinched the under-57kg gold for China with a victory against Hatice Kubra Ilgun from Turkey. Anastasija Zolotic from the United States secured bronze after defeating Canadian Skylar Park. In Kyo-don won the first of South Korea’s two golds, overcoming Italian Sajjad Mardani in the men’s over-80kg final. Radik Isaev from Azerbaijan grabbed bronze by just one point, as he outwitted Slovenia’s Konrad Trajkovic. Lee Dae-hoon also took a gold for South Korea with a dominant victory against Bradly Sinden of Britain in the under-68kg final. China’s Olympic champion Zhao Shuai claimed a bronze with a late comeback against Iran’s Mirhashem Hosseini. There was also success for Russia when Maksim Khramtcov secured the under-80kg gold against Milad Beigi Harchegani from Azerbaijan…. Read full this story
- South Korea Opens World's Biggest Fuel Cell Park
- War Between North, South Korea May Finally End At Upcoming Summit
- South Korea: Kim Jong-Un to Invite International Experts to Nuclear Site Closure
- Will Trump’s Suggestion For Troop Cuts Weaken US-South Korea Alliance?
- South Korea Says Discussing Peace Deal With North Korea Ahead Of Talks
- Kim Jong Un received a USB from South Korea's president with a blueprint for connecting North Korea with the world
- Netflix Could Open Branch In South Korea, Samsung’s Home Country
- Zumwalt: In North Korea Talks, South Korea’s President Be Trump’s Biggest Challenge
- Report: North, South Korea May Announce End to Nearly 70-Year War
- Trump reportedly considered withdrawing all US troops from South Korea before the Winter Olympics — but John Kelly stepped in
China, South Korea shine in World Taekwondo Grand Prix Final have 346 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.