Ortiz (21 wins, 12 losses) defeated former professional wrestler Alberto Del Rio by rear naked choke in the first round, and was praised by the commander in chief for his performance, FOX News reports. “Congratulations to @TitoOrtiz on tonight’s huge WIN, a Great American Patriot!” Trump tweeted. Ortiz has been a vocal advocate for Trump for years, with the two having a history that dates back to the early 2000s. The 44-year-old spoke to FOX Business last week and discussed Latino support for Trump, and was even decked out in a “Trump 2020” T-shirt after his recent win. Thank you very much Mr. President @realDonaldTrump that means the world to me! 🙏🏼🇺🇸 #KAG #MAGA— Tito Ortiz (@titoortiz) December 8, 2019 In 2001, Trump allowed a then-fledgling UFC to hold its UFC 33: Battle on the Boardwalk event at his Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, New Jersey. At the time, the promotion was banned from most cable pay-per-view providers and was prohibited from holding events at a number of American states and venues. Ortiz headlined that card, winning by knockout after slamming his opponent, the late Evan Tanner, into the canvas just 30 seconds into the first round. Several years… Read full this story
- iGoogle Showcase and Donald Trump - Adding Donald Trump to Your iGoogle Home Page
- What Does Donald Trump Think of the Network Marketing Business?
- Can Donald Trump Pull Off a Successful MLM?
- Donald Trump’s Lawyers Support Obama’s DACA Work Permits for Illegals
- Donald Trump and Bankruptcy
- China ties agriculture binge to Donald Trump reducing retaliatory tariffs
- Hillary Clinton delusional about Donald Trump's election
- China wants more talks before signing trade deal with Donald Trump
- Network Marketing Today - Think Big Like Donald Trump
- Joel Osteen Sounds a Lot Like Donald Trump
Donald Trump praises UFC legend Tito Ortiz have 294 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.