If there’s one person who knows how to go viral on social media, it has to be US President Donald Trump.This time, Trump made the internet burst into laughter after he said during a small business roundtable at the White House that “people are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once.”Trump told the high-level meeting that the US government is ‘looking very strongly’ at water pressure troubles in the nation’s bathrooms.A Twitter user shared a clip of the business roundtable at the White House where Trump is heard saying: “We have a situation where we’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers and other elements of bathrooms, where you turn the faucet on in areas where there’s tremendous amount of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it. “People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So EPA is looking at that very strongly at my suggestion.”Trump’s comment triggered a series of jokes online as people couldn’t shy away from the toilet humour. A post read, “My pipes have clogged countless times since we have had the… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says Tom Brady voted for him, Brady says he didn’t vote
- Donald Trump says ‘bring back’ Penn State coach Joe Paterno at rally
- Donald Trump says Don King is endorsing him for president
- Donald Trump says he ‘couldn’t care less about golf’
- Donald Trump: ‘May God Be with the Victims’ of Texas School Shooting
- Donald Trump Marks First Anniversary of Russia ‘Witch Hunt’
- Donald Trump Writes off WHCD Dinner as a ‘Big Boring Bust’ — ‘Greg Gutfeld Should Host Next Year!’
- 'Bad move!' Donald Trump's re-election campaign says it planned multimillion-dollar ad buy on Twitter before platform banned all political advertising
- Donald Trump denies using a SHARPIE to alter official map to show Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama after he previously falsely claimed that the state was at risk (but look what was on his desk at the time)
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump wants to 'whiten America'
Donald Trump says ‘people are flushing toilets 10 to 15 times’. Twitter reacts have 363 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.