‘Panipat’ is Arjun Kapoor and Kriti Sanon’s first periodic film and the actors have been receiving praises for their outstanding performances from the fraternity, who have watched the film at the special screening that was organised last night. Arjun, Kriti and filmmaker Ashutosh Gowarikar were busy giving interviews and promoting the film. Etimes too got in touch with the team and shared some of their experiences. Along with speaking about the film in general, the box office clash with ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ and the comparison with other historicals, the actors opened up and shared some of the tit-bits from the film. When asked the team whether they shared some fun-moments on the sets, Kriti quipped, “I would not say we had fun-moments as the film is a historical drama and we never did fun things but yes, we shared quite a few funny moments that brought laughter to us. I would like to share one such moment.” “I and Arjun were shooting for a romantic scene at Vai, where Arjun’s character Sadashivbhau expresses his love to Parvati bai, on which I was suppose to react with a Marathi word, ‘Kharach!’ (Really?) and as I am new to the language,… Read full this story
- Erik Spoelstra shares funny story about when Dwyane Wade was with Bulls
- Ben Roethlisberger shares funny item on his son’s Christmas list
- Khelo India 2019: Cheema and a 0.2-point gap deny Sidhu twins joy of double gold in shooting
- Gaoth Dobhair's journey to Ulster club final is one for romantics
- Arjun Maini enters endurance sports car racing with RLR MSport
- Arjun picks fifer against Delhi in Cooch Behar U-19 match
- Khelo India Youth Games 2019, Shooting: Quality of shooting in Khelo India Youth Games reflects growing stature of sport in India
- McErlain sees real progress as Derry defy the romantics
- Exclusive: Johnny Impact Reveals The Most Underrated Wrestler In The World, And More!
- Bangladesh cricketers 'very lucky' to avoid New Zealand mosque shootings
Exclusive! Panipat: Kriti Sanon shares one 'funny' incident while shooting a romantic scene with Arjun Kapoor have 332 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.