This property on Strathaven Drive at Rosetta will appeal to those looking to buy a waterfront property.
With its location right by the River Derwent, it boasts uninterrupted views of Mona, Fryingpan Island and Berriedale Bay.
Situated on a 2387sqm parcel of level land to the high-water mark, the two-level residence has remained in the one family since construction in the 1970s.
Over the years this loved home has been impeccably kept, which can be seen in the original features of the era throughout the property.
Four bedrooms are on the first floor and most have wardrobes. One opens to a balcony, while another larger room has an ensuite.
Another of the bedrooms could be suited to use as a study if desired.
The family bathroom with a tub is also on this level.
The ground-floor living spaces are a generous size, particularly the large living room — with a wood heater — that opens to a tiled terrace.
A sunny, light-filled, open-plan kitchen and dining room provide great flexibility.
The home features floor-to-ceiling glass in most rooms.
An additional feature is the installation of a lift to help with dual living.
The property features a substantial garage and workshop.
For buyers seeking to reap even more rewards via development, this outstanding holding’s generous parcel of land certainly has the potential to be transformed into waterside townhouses (subject to council approval).
No.1 Strathaven Drive, Rosetta is listed with Charlotte Peterswald for Property in the $995,000-plus price range.
- La Maison 1888 as one of the 10 Most Beautiful Restaurants in the world
- Phu My Hung Corporation: Optimistic Toward the Future
- Where all your tropical dreams come true
- Marine navigation tools vital spark for growth
- Vietnam resort ranks 1st on top ten hideaways
- Tasting Hoi An
- Kings' Island Golf - Ideal Destination for Big Events
- Beckham team 'at the finish line' says MLS boss: Report
- Specialties of Phu Yen province