The Tamil Nadu Real Estate Regulatory Authority (TNRERA), Chennai, has directed a developer to refund a total of ₹82.61 lakh, along with interest, to buyers for non-delivery of commercial units. In two separate complaints, the buyers said they made applications for allotment of commercial units, which are shops in a commercial complex, namely ‘Gold Souk Grande’ on GST Road, Vandalur, promoted by M/s Metroline Promoters (P) Ltd. In her compliant, Lavanya Prasad said she was allotted a shop and had paid an amount of ₹37.25 lakh and the date for delivery of the unit was June 30, 2013. In a separate compliant, A. Joesph Stanley and S.J.S. Thamarai Selvi said they had paid ₹45.36 lakh for the shopping unit and date for delivery was June 30, 2013. As per the agreement, monthly rent for the amount invested in the respective units was fixed at ₹31,042, with effect from July 1, 2011, till the date of offer of possession, Ms. Prasad said.In the case of Joesph Stanley and S.J.S. Thamarai Selvi, the agreed rent was ₹37,800 per month from June 10, 2011, till the date of offer of possession. The developer paid the agreed rent only for a few months, and… Read full this story
- TN Real Estate Regulatory Authority directs builder to refund amount, pay ₹ 1 lakh compensation to buyer
- Builder told to pay ₹12.78 lakh compensation to home buyer
- Porsche 911 Owner Fined Rs 9.8 Lakh By Ahmedabad Traffic Police: Here’s Why!
- RIL becomes first Indian company to hit Rs 10 lakh crore market cap
- Vizag zoo nets ₹10 lakh revenue in a single day
- SAI asks AICF to refund Rs 10 lakh given for sub-junior nationals
- Consumer forum demands bank to refund investors as cops fail to act
- Hyundai Venue Launched In India; Prices Start At ₹ 6.50 Lakh
- Sahara City Homes directed to refund ₹2L to Chandigarh man
- ‘Tuition not proper, refund fee’
‘Refund ₹82.61 lakh with interest’ have 306 words, post on www.thehindu.com at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.