Akbar Khan took viewers by surprise in the recent episode of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam’. The witty and charming contestant of the show was seen in tears narrating his hardships in real life. When the contestant welled up sharing that he couldn’t even earn a penny for himself in the last couple of years, the judges and contestants struggled to hold back their tears. In an exclusive chat with TimesofIndia.com, Akbar Khan poured his heart out about his struggles, unconditional passion for music and more… “My family is having a debt of Rs 35 lakhs and from the past few years, I’m struggling to repay it. Every month I’m in need of a minimum of Rs. 1 lakh. From driving a JCB to singing in stage shows, I try my best to support my family,” Akbar opens up. The singer got emotional revealing that there were moments when money lenders had threatened him minutes before his performance in a show. Despite the struggles, the passionate singer is not ready to give up music. “The moment I come here for the grooming session, I put all my sorrows aside and gel with the team. I make sure to entertain… Read full this story
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam: Meera and Nanda get evicted
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam joins on anti-plastic drive
- Veena Srivani and Jeeva Joseph pull each other's legs on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam
- Aparna Balamurali to visit Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam
- Zee Bangla launches new season of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’
- ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ winner Ankita Bhattacharyya enjoys shooting with team ‘Krishnakoli’
- Thrilled & honoured: Shah Rukh Khan's fanboy moment when he met David Letterman
- Khan’s London: Murder Rate Set to Surpass Last Year’s Decade-High Level
- 'Shop Contest: Why So Serious, Winners!
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – Natural Gas Markets Find Support
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam contestant Akbar Khan: I put all my sorrows aside the moment I enter the sets have 323 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Asean Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.